Clara & Stas - Part #1

5 hours ago, MajorVoyeur said:

As expected, the beaded curtain now hangs on the door to the BR/LR. :sad:

bandicam_2017-10-16_11-56-54-315.jpg

IMHO, I'm not sure if this is the best way to encourage new viewers. One of the reasons I joined VHTV was due to seeing Layla through the doorway bouncing away on Eric.. :heart::biggrin::heart:

Exactly I very much doubt if people would be happy just viewing from that far away and would be encouraged to subscribe to get a closer view, so this for me is not a very good move.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, broxman said:

I'm assuming they all live close to one another then. This will cause problems if their internet goes down a lot.

Let me share with you what was stated awhile back. It's about who the managers are, which realms they have, & where the realms reside;

Jeka (now Jeff&Violet, Jeka&Alice&Pavel and SXGD) - Moldavia.

Alex&Lina (now KPLP, Zoi&Tim, Clara&Stas, Eric&Layla and maybe another house coming soon) - South of Ukraine.

Anna&Alex (Lisa, Misty, ARAJ, AADB) - St. Petersburg, Russia.

Mika&Layne - St. Petersburg, Russia.

George (Edda&Joe, Nina&Alan&Serena) - a big city in Siberia (more than 1 million people:cool:).

3 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Let me share with you what was stated awhile back. It's about who the managers are, which realms they have, & where the realms reside;

Alex&Lina (now KPLP, Zoi&Tim, Clara&Stas, Eric&Layla and maybe another house coming soon) - South of Ukraine. 

George (Edda&Joe, Nina&Alan&Serena) - a big city in Siberia (more than 1 million people:cool:).

Alex and Lina are Odessa Groomy said.

3 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

We may now update that list... 
Jeka = + Freddy and Jeson / - SXGD
Anna & Alex  =  + Mira & Henry and Nyusha on ARAJ

5 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Maria & Grisha? 

6 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Ah right. Jeka is a surprise, I just assumed that was Russia.