Clara & Stas - Part #1

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This girl is starting to get annoying. Everybody ready to get something started and move things to the next level but she wants to jump around and scream instead. 

Since they are 'new' in the thing (at least it seems) both couples individually should get things started and heated... and then during the movements change.. not east like that

1 minute ago, martyen said:

I'm not sure it's a couple

Me neither... But still Stella look sometimes for Karol and he don't ... What is getting me in doubt of a couple or not, was that karol rubbed her pussy and she didn't get away and was enjoying the moment

il y a 1 minute, Sparkles a dit:

Moi non plus ... Mais encore Stella regarder Karol et verser Parfois il ne fait pas ... Ce Qui me faire de Doute d'un couple de non òû, Qué Était karol Frotté sa Chatte et n'Evadez-vous Elle et du profitait moment

alcohol can be an explanation, the more I look less I think there are a couple

Guest guy all over Clara, Stas really trying to get something going with guest girl, guest girl would rather dance. Honestly if she don't want to do anything she should just go to sleep in the damn kitchen and give the others their alone time.

Edit: and now she put on a sweater. Someone call the school bus and tell them to pick up the little girl.