Clara & Stas - Part #1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, uhh big sweaty guy huh,  Got it, golfer just gave me the lowdown.

That brings me to the idea. To make a quiz. Somebody describes a tenant, guest, pet or other famous thing and people have to guess. Who gets it right first will have to continue...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Don't know if either couple are ready for a full swop yet.

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Cleo & Axel are much more comfortable with Agnes & Carl around. They should inivite them next time too :biggrin:

It seems that in each of these parties there is a leading couple who initiates things. When Clara & Stas and Cleo and Axel are together, Clara & and (mainly) Stas are the leaders and initiates things. When Cleo and Axel and Agnes and Carl are together, it's Axel and (mainly) Cleo. And the "non-leading" couple is a bit less comfortable in the beginning.

I'd say that they are all ready to do and experiment lots of things  but none of them is willing to share for full sex. Maybe next time they'll be joined byAgnes and Carl , for other games but I'd be surprised if it came to swapping. But after all, they are the only ones who know...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

That brings me to the idea. To make a quiz. Somebody describes a tenant, guest, pet or other famous thing and people have to guess. Who gets it right first will have to continue...

That would be fun, but some of the descriptions might get kinda nasty I'm sure, but if it's the mean and nasty tenants, who cares right?

• Like 1