Clara & Stas - Part #1

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Ad essere onesti ! C'è qualcuno comprensione questo? Stas raddoppia praticamente Clara in mezzo quando stanno facendo sesso e lei è ancora in corso con Tim? Nella modalità di base?

E abbiamo avuto situazioni tra Zoi e Clara. Allora perché non abbiamo queste "visite" anche tra di loro qui o nell'appartamento di Zoi?

E ancora e ancora (rinforzato ancora di più adesso con tutto questo),

Dove e con chi fa di Sally entrare in tutto questo? Il mio forte sensazione che è con Zoi. Giustamente a causa della sua azione con Raquel (mascherato) e Clara (evidenziato)

Ma allora perché ora fuori le camme?

I also wonder about this ... could have men above the level but continue with him privately as lovers

5 minutes ago, peppenero said:

I also wonder about this ... could have men above the level but continue with him privately as lovers

Please ? This extrapolates the concept of "lovers" here. For the natural order of this situation.

What does Tim have that Stas does not have? Based on what we see about both in this field, does anyone have any ideas?
:huh:

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Please ? This extrapolates the concept of "lovers" here. For the natural order of this situation.

What does Tim have that Stas does not have? Based on what we see about both in this field, does anyone have any ideas?
:huh:

But why should one have more/different then the other?

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not sure either of their partners know what the other is doing. When Clara and Stas was visiting Zoi and TIm, I didn't see any flirting going on between Clara and Tim that was out in the open, not unless I missed something. Unless they explicitly do something in front of their partners, I'm going to believe that Zoi and Stas have no idea what's going on.

Hmm cant imagine that they are that dumb doing it in front of cams where their partners can watch them but would be hilarious when thats the case :biggrin:

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hmm cant imagine that they are that dumb doing it in front of cams where their partners can watch them but would be hilarious when thats the case :biggrin:

It's not like we haven't seen that in the past... both on RLC and VV.

Just now, Sparkles said:

yes... and perhaps also believe that they don't know how to access the VH and see other houses ... specially houses from friends ... friends that have licked zoi pussy and sucked tim cock at T&Z house

Lol yes but I dont wanna believe people are that naive :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not sure either of their partners know what the other is doing. When Clara and Stas was visiting Zoi and TIm, I didn't see any flirting going on between Clara and Tim that was out in the open, not unless I missed something. Unless they explicitly do something in front of their partners, I'm going to believe that Zoi and Stas have no idea what's going on.

How is this possible? Until twitter VH about this we have now.
We have to be convinced, that neither Stas or Zoi accompany the own VH site?

Watcha think abt this new cam? Watch it for FREE right now! https://voyeur-house.tv/realm1/cam17 #voyeur #vhtv

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

How is this possible? Until twitter VH about this we have now.
We have to be convinced, that neither Stas or Zoi accompany the own VH site?

Watcha think abt this new cam? Watch it for FREE right now! https://voyeur-house.tv/realm1/cam17 #voyeur #vhtv

Yes them tweeting this changes things a bit.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not really looking at frequency. If they think they can get away with it, they have no reason not to stop, especially if they think their partners are not checking in on them. It's not like Zoi has any reason to look in Clara's apartment for Tim. Stas really is the only one who has a chance to catch them but he may not care to look in on the apartment if he fully trusts Clara.

They even don't need to check houses