Clara & Stas - Part #1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess they all wanna have fun except Sally. Shes too shy

Perhaps she is on other wave and don't like this mixes things...

Because if nothing happen with 3 a lot of times (sally, zoi, tim) with 5 (unless there are a lot of alcohol or other things) it's more difficult ... A sally seems to be 'normal'

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Perhaps she is on other wave and don't like this mixes things...

Because if nothing happen with 3 a lot of times (sally, zoi, tim) with 5 (unless there are a lot of alcohol or other things) it's more difficult ... A sally seems to be 'normal'

you said well only Sally is normal :biggrin: what do you think they do in the closet? :biggrin:  not for drink alcohol for sure  

1 minute ago, peppenero said:

fanno porcate? xche secondo me fanno altro hahaha

esatto altro che porcate... io ho visto qualcosa  all'inizio quando hanno aperto l'appatamento ma preferisco non dire nulla 

26 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

what they are doing inside ?? maybe i know... 

Screenshot_28115.png

25 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

zoi & clara in bathroom. maybe they are talking about tim's adventures?

Capture_2017_10_08_08_18_10_857.png

24 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they're back.

Capture_2017_10_08_08_21_09_246.png

27 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

what they are doing inside ?? maybe i know... 

Screenshot_28115.png

27 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

image.jpgimage.jpg

As I said before and now complete, Lina and Alex (if in knowledge of this, as I begin to doubt), should be taking us out of idiots here.

Okay, they gain for this moment classification of visualization. For that moment, but lose in the long term (and in the case here already shortened), in expectations and credibility. And the worst for two of your projects at one go.

It cancels the most promising expectations of Stas & Clara and reinforces even more the disappointments accumulated in Tim & Zoi (mine in particular), because in its beginning in the project I was one of the ones that more I believed in them.

Where's the intelligence in this? Or the strategy?:huh:

What we have here evidently will result in one of two things. Sally (who is evidently incorporating Alan there) will no longer be seen on the project.

Or almost unconditionally will have to complete this (this novel) with Tim and Zoi on their next visit to them.

Starting from the point she is uncomfortable with Clara and Stas present. Different from this, absurd and illogical.
Since the images and intentions there, if Sally was not present are well defined and clear.

1 hour ago, Russ said:

The girls are ready 

bandicam 2017-10-08 06-44-22-073.jpg

1 giorno fa, Rhdem ha detto:

Esatto ALTRO CHE porcate ... io ho visto Qualcosa all'inizioa QUANDO Hanno aperto l'Appatamento ma preferisco non dire nulla 

sisi ma ho capito ho sentito sbattere la scheda e ci fermiamo qui ...sbaglio paesano? haha

• Like 1