Clara & Stas - Part #1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think Sally would be far more willing when Eric was there :angel:

Perhaps because it's only 'boy' single at the moments.. if i remember well, didn't saw Layla present at this last moments

With free cams it's more difficult, but i didn't saw anything 'special' betweeen eric and sally.. and with layla pregnant now.. will be a very bad thing

2 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

Clara is out like a balcony  :biggrin: 

Edit : in italian we say "sei fuori come un balcone" for indicate some1 when is drunk or drugged

Ah I did not understand that at first. Here in Germany we say "Voll wie eine Haubitze" (Full like a howitzer) :biggrin:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think Sally would be far more willing when Eric was there :angel:

I realized this too and apparently it was the initial intention.

But thanks to the saints, which he perceived and stepped back in time.

Or we would unfortunately see something completely unheard of for the VH project of the present.

Layla miss the line or worse (much worse) being indifferent to this. It would actually be the nail in their coffin here in the project.:cry:

Layla is still my benchmark of balance (even half-hearted) and common sense for this project.

I would hate to have more of this disappointment to the project of Lina and Alex (who like Anna and Alex) also still believe.:angel:

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They try to talk Sally into sth... And shes reluctant

What bothers me the most at this time and were pointing to the cams.
If this bothers and it can not be understood that the space they are now is precisely motivated by the cams, then why are they coming here?

If they by means of gestures and attitudes (as if hiding in the closet) are not so incor- poratable with this, because they still promote maintenance and adjustment of angles and visualization?

To have the best picture of the sofa, rug and cushions?

3 minutes ago, peppenero said:

a photo because I'm a test member and I have no access thanks:cry:

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That "thing" on the sofa is getting pathetic. :angel:

Jabbath please do the honors, since I am not a premium CC and I can not.
This timestamp print really deserves its prominent place here in the Clara and Stas forum.
:biggrin: