Clara & Stas - Part #1

Just now, Sparkles said:

ahha that possibility is what i said on the other post... 
I related the two girls from the new apartment will come with this two girls (or sally and keely - less expectation, i guess sally is at same place now then rachel) to replace Eric&Layla... All from Alex and Lina places/related

I dont think they will replace E&L. Pretty sure they will get an own place...

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I dont think they will replace E&L. Pretty sure they will get an own place...

Stas told them the features of the apartment. That the washbasin is uncomfortable. What is the second apartment in other colors.

Therefore - I think, if they are that lesbian couple, they will be in apartment Eric and Layla.

• Like 1

Just now, groomy said:

Stas told them the features of the apartment. That the washbasin is uncomfortable. What is the second apartment in other colors.

Therefore - I think, if they are that lesbian couple, they will be in apartment Eric and Layla.

Well okay. Or there will be a third identical place like that. VH spoke from a new place with the bisex girls. But maybe the replacement for E&L are lesbian or bisex too ?

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Yea! Lesbians!:heart::biggrin::heart:

11-south-park-trying-the-carpet.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well okay. Or there will be a third identical place like that. VH spoke from a new place with the bisex girls. But maybe the replacement for E&L are lesbian or bisex too ?

I do not know about them. They mainly talked about the normal work (girls) and features another apartment (copy of this). They can be super boring or super cool. I dont know.

And it's logical to put them in an apartment that has already been paid for rent, where equipment is already installed, and others participants nearby.

• Like 2

It's all a big coincidence :biggrin:

Vh saying two girls bissexuals will apear next week
Vh saying e&l will be replaced on monday
Two new girls visiting S&C (same manager then E&L)

But if they are bissexuals (so, not a real couple) may be difficult to be in one house with one bedroom and no livingroom

I will prefer to see a 'regular' couple here (one of the two we talked) and a new apartment for the two girls