On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 1:24 PM, Sparkles said:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Nina and Serena are doing a go fund me kind of party.  They will help Edda and Joe pay their way and make their money and I bet you it is going to be returned in such a way as Nina and Serena will be funded as well.  May have to subscribe after all.  What does it show on the credit card bill when it comes in the mail.... LOL...

5 minutes ago, PENSIVE BLUEYES said:

If I remember tight Nina and Edda and the other two girls that night bought all them dildos for her birthday...Right???

Nina has just left her apartment with Serena. This time she did not take a backpack and unless Serena apeans has accompanied her at a bus station maybe, they are going to Edda. See we're already there on the weekend.

Then we can have something more expressive on the way.:dodgy:

23 hours ago, Sparkles said:

image.jpg
image.jpg

I am sitting here and IMAGINING what it would be like to have Edda and Clara to spend a weekend together, on a bed, plenty of light, cameras in focus, and FREE. 
Dont invite anyone else, not Nina, Not Serena, just Edda and Clara.  Hmmmm Hmmmm Hmmmmm.  BTW Is that three words or one word with three syllables?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, mic351 said:

The cure is unsubscribe, turn off your computer or find another site.  I am surprised any of these cam sites make it out of the gate.  Complain, complain, complIn. They're staged, they're not jumping off the roof.  What fucking ever!!  I thought the girls were having fun.  I certainly was having fun watching it.  If I wanted to read so much bitching I'd get back with my 2nd wife!  In fact, I think one or two of you might be my 2nd wife!.  If you want to bitch, bitch abut the night vision not working. Bitch about the mole sex or off cam sex. Bitch about the sexual assaults, bitch about SXGD.  Bitch about George using his position to fuck around with other dude's women. But for God's sake, quit bitching about it being staged, made up, faked, we get it, we've all heard it a hundred times.  It's fucking old and a buzz kill for the rest of us not smart enough to see or remember what the rest of you cam gurus seemed to be so dam sure of.  Give it a fucking rest for Christ's sake!

and/or bitch about Tim coming to Claras apartment.  Stay away TIM!

1 hour ago, PENSIVE BLUEYES said:

I am sitting here and IMAGINING what it would be like to have Edda and Clara to spend a weekend together, on a bed, plenty of light, cameras in focus, and FREE. 
Dont invite anyone else, not Nina, Not Serena, just Edda and Clara.  Hmmmm Hmmmm Hmmmmm.  BTW Is that three words or one word with three syllables?

Just one question. Anyone today, did you ever see Joy there? The time he left?:huh:

If Nina and Serena were not displaced to support Edda, would she be left alone?:angry:

On 26/9/2017 at 8:24 PM, Amy3 said:

Sorry, I forgot new people. The disclaimer must be. I am a convert, but I do not go to being female for reasons I will not go here .. I can pull off when I want to. I have posted pics of myself here in the past . Yes, this is my ass in my pic cover . Anyway, so here's the deal, while I'm not moving, I'm for all intentions and female intentions inside my head. I've been this way since I was 12. Since I'm this woman inside my head all the time , it makes me a transsexual and not just a cross dresser. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Many people are cross-dresser and then float on his back in being the man they are . I do not ever pop back to being a real man. I must force myself to think this way. It's definitely a tough life. Luckily, most everyone here understands my Delima accept me from me though . In the end, I puzzle! Hope you can understand it too. ️️

Dear there is no problem I am you:heart:

Gentlemen, I am sorry to be the herald of the bad news, but everything that happened in this particular apartment earlier than 19:41 is lost on the timeline.

Do not ask me how they accomplished this feat.
  Only they succeeded.

Stay tuned as this may mean that the timeline is restricted to only a few hours of recovery and not 24 hours like it is in others. My guess is that the time window for recovery is set wrong.

For reference Nina & Alan & Serena apartment is ok. Only here, it is so.
Sad but true.