Edda & Joe

6 minutes ago, martyen said:

I did not want to be part of the discussion about Nina and Alan, but Alan's violence and aggression made me react. This is the first time I see Alan hitting Nina in the face in addition to shaking her and taking her neck with violence. It's intolerable VH must act 636c1f28-83fb-45db-b30e-a221b9250031.png

He did not hit her he put his hand on the back of her neck. Would you guys quite making up stories. Watch the time line!!!!

il y a 3 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

Ce n'est pas la première fois triste et VH a déjà mis en garde contre lui une fois. 

Alan is more violent than the last time. I do not know what is the problem between Nina, Serena and Alan and I do not want to speculate. But I do not tolerate violence in all its forms

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, martyen said:

Alan is more violent than the last time. I do not know what is the problem between Nina, Serena and Alan and I do not want to speculate. But I do not tolerate violence in all its forms

everone want alan to share nina with other boys. but alan does not want to share. thats all above this