Edda & Joe

il y a 4 minutes, bean1111 a dit :

Il n'a pas frappé elle, il posa sa main sur le dos de son cou. Voulez-vous les gars tout à fait inventer des histoires. Regardez la ligne de temps !!!!

Sorry Bean but Alan slapped Nina with the right hand once and I do not want to argue about that

31 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Alan act like this almost sinse day one,grabbing her,in neck etc,What George brought in my opinion was an tension even bigger,Alan and Nina had to charge their house with their boss and Serena..anyone that works with his boss knows that sometimes isn't easy..imagine Now one that it's give you instructions what to regulary..all this and other things even brought up the worst side of Alan fast.

Sorry. But Alan just got more violent and out of control for a month.
And Nina has some troubled attitudes too.

The important thing now is that he can not be alone with Nina today.
Sleeping in the living room with joe and nina with edda in the room.and most importantly.Without cell I suspect I have a factor responsible for this.

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Sorry. But Alan just got more violent and out of control for a month.
And Nina has some troubled attitudes too.

The important thing now is that he can not be alone with Nina today.
Sleeping in the living room with joe and nina with edda in the room.and most importantly.Without cell I suspect I have a factor responsible for this.

Agree with you bear.Never seen Alan so out of control,makes me think..what could happen without cam...

5 minutes ago, martyen said:

someone has trouble loading the bathroom at the moment of problems? because I can not anymore. it loads after the altercation

I was going to ask the same thing here. I do not load the cam on the timeline. The only one.

Technical problems?
:dodgy:

il y a 1 minute, thedbear a dit:

Je allais la same a choisi Demander ici. Je ne suis pas le chargeur de la venue sur la ligne de temps. Le seul.

techniques problémes?

same for me can be VH deleted this moment? very strange but understandable

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I was going to ask the same thing here. I do not load the cam on the timeline. The only one.

Technical problems?

and I predict very hot and sexy scenes, and how they usually make people forget,

but for me this is not the most important and soon in the first act of violence of alan, I lost all the intress, nor the possible orgies made me come back

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Technical problems?

Well official, the bathroom timeline is out of line.
Technical problems?
The important thing is that they left alive. Analyze all you want then