Edda & Joe

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

She jerked him off while Nina was sucking him off.

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx for that, i guess i'm gonna have to check that out, i'm not a big Alan fan, but i like the way Edda and Nina work together

During the shower, Edda used body gel as lubrication and started to stroke Allan. At the beginning Allan moved and provided a camera glimpse of his penis in Edda's hand. 

When the mutual handjob in the shower ramped up, you can see Edda's both hands are busy, an indication of one hand stroke and another one pleasuring balls.

It was a mutual hand job, and you can see Allan's hand are busy between Edda's legs. At some points, Edda could not even stand.

If you notice some detail during their shower, that was very hot and sensual session. They did things that they would not do before. 

Gentlemen, I'm going to give you a VH now; Friday,
Nina and Alan already ready to return to their trim and "come back." George went out with Serena, but they still did not seem to get there.
Shopping for new party talves. A due celebration should increase:biggrin:

I think the night there is just beginning. Stay tuned . maybe all together now.
Or not
:angel:

24 minutes ago, zoifan said:

They did that before, several times. But who cares. 

Edda and Allan shower was steamy hot.

I totally agree with you . It was much more "mind-blowing" to extrapolate well the moment, than the one of Nina and Joe. Not undoing them either.
Of course .
:biggrin:

27 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Gentlemen, I'm going to give you a VH now; Friday,
Nina and Alan already ready to return to their trim and "come back." George went out with Serena, but they still did not seem to get there.
Shopping for new party talves. A due celebration should increase:biggrin:

I think the night there is just beginning. Stay tuned . maybe all together now.
Or not
:angel:

Changes to the view. I think the celebration will be out. The girls are getting dressed. Damn it.
:cry:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Changes to the view. I think the celebration will be out. The girls are getting dressed. Damn it.
:cry:

Everybody out now. Unless they're on their way to Nina's apartment (still possible) we'll be in the hands of the next few hours, if not for Tim and Zoi. That can be long
Triplicate damn it:cry::cry: