Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's easy to get on without George. All they would have to do is throw parties with Edda and Joe, periodically find new people to have fun with. I mean these people don't swap so it's not like they have to worry about finding someone to do that with.

What they have to do is from continuity to what was interrupted with George's entrance on the scene.

Alan must take his role responsibly and earnestly to the purpose now

Both Nina and Serena have evolved into stages in these last days and weeks. He must finally understand and do the same.

He has to be the design guy now. Capacity and competence he has, just lacking, his own security for this.

Believing in Nina's heart (true feelings) and believing in Serena is the key now

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

What they have to do is from continuity to what was interrupted with George's entrance on the scene.

Alan must take his role responsibly and earnestly to the purpose now

Both Nina and Serena have evolved into stages in these last days and weeks. He must finally understand and do the same.

He has to be the design guy now. Capacity and competence he has, just lacking, his own security for this.

Believing in Nina's heart (true feelings) and believing in Serena is the key now

I suggested that they give continuity to what they started earlier and that is what they are doing now.

But would Alan be able to do more and advance at this stage? We've seen Nina with Serena for several moments.
What I think everyone here looks forward to, I at least and finally Alan with Serena. Nina is already well served by him (and how) / Who has the turn now would be Serena.

So hard for him to do this? A simple oral sex in Serena would be a good step forward. More than a little we saw of George to her,