Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

34 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She did not take many stuff. She will return 100%

hi jabbath, It doesn't seem that she has much stuff, maybe she was crying because George is setting up a place for just him and Serena. That would make one really good apartment, into two not so good apartments.

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

hi jabbath, It doesn't seem that she has much stuff, maybe she was crying because George is setting up a place for just him and Serena. That would make one really good apartment, into two not so good apartments.

She brought a lot of stuff when she moved in. She had a big bag. And now only took a backpack. How are you doing Ash? Everything cool?

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She brought a lot of stuff when she moved in. She had a big bag. And now only took a backpack. How are you doing Ash? Everything cool?

Everythings great thx, How's everything with you? Watched football this afternoon, had dinner and now i'm checking out some history on here. Looks like a kinda slow day, Sundays seem like that  a lot. Maybe they at church praying that God will forgive them for being on camcaps and VH the rest of the week

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Everythings great thx, How's everything with you? Watched football this afternoon, had dinner and now i'm checking out some history on here. Looks like a kinda slow day, Sundays seem like that  a lot. Maybe they at church praying that God will forgive them for being on camcaps and VH the rest of the week

Good to hear you had fun. I am fine too. Funny idea imagine them all being at Church praying for views :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1