Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

2 minutes ago, snag said:

I noticed that they all - edda, joe, nina, alan - have sex with each other, but no one has sex with serenas. except george. but the george himself has sex only with serena. for example, with nina or edda he never had sex. I also noticed that none of them do cunnilingus seren, but edda did nina, and nina did edda. maybe a george prohibits a serene, because, perhaps, they are in a relationship. or the serena has health problems that do not allow her to fully engage in sex. there is another question. why not use condoms then? I dare to assume that Alan is too young and can not or does not know how to use them. besides, I think that time can have sex with a serene and not against the fact that Alan and Serena interact, it's not that Nina forbids it. business either in Alan, or in seren, or in them two. What do you think?

I noticed that they all - edda, joe, nina, alan - have sex with each other, but no one has sex with serenas. except george. but the george himself has sex only with serena. for example, with nina or edda he never had sex. I also noticed that none of them do cunnilingus seren, but edda did nina, and nina did edda. maybe a george prohibits a serene, because, perhaps, they are in a relationship. or the serena has health problems that do not allow her to fully engage in sex. there is another question. why not use condoms then? I dare to assume that Alan is too young and can not or does not know how to use them. besides, I think that time can have sex with a serene and not against the fact that Alan and Serena interact, it's not that Nina forbids it. business either in Alan, or in seren, or in them two. What do you think?

There is a lot of theories on the dynamics of these people and how they interact within their group. Myself, I just enjoy the show without delving too deeply into the mysteries of Humans.  :cool:

3 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Существует много теорий о динамике этих людей и как они взаимодействуют в пределах своей группы. Я сам, я просто наслаждаться шоу, не вдаваясь слишком глубоко в тайны людей.  :cool:

:angel:Thanks! 

10 minutes ago, snag said:

Я заметил, что все они - Эдда, джо, нина, алан - заниматься сексом друг с другом, но ни один не имеет секс с serenas. кроме джорджем. но сам джордж занимается сексом только с Сереной. например, с Ниной или Эдды он никогда не было секса. Я также заметил, что ни один из них не делает куннилингус Серены, но Эдда сделал Нину, и нина сделал Эдду. может быть, джордж запрещает спокойный, потому что, возможно, они находятся в отношениях. или Серены проблемы со здоровьем, которые не позволяют ей в полной мере участвовать в сексе. есть еще один вопрос. почему бы не использовать презервативы тогда? Смею предположить, что Алан слишком молод и не может или не знает, как использовать их. кроме того, я думаю, что время может иметь секс с безмятежным и не против того, что Алан и Серена взаимодействовать, это не то, что Нина запрещает. Проблемы либо в алан, или в Серен, или в них два. Как вы думаете?

I hope that someone else will share their theory!

3 minutes ago, snag said:

Read back through the past posts in ;this topic will expose most of those theories. Or just wait a bit & some kind member will happily share their opinion freely. :biggrin: 

3 minutes ago, snag said:

No theorizing necessary. None of them are comfortable having sex with other male partner except their own. It's literally the same thing going on with Katie Phil Lena and Peter.

31 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Serena's true love who never lets her down, BOB. (Battery Operated Boyfriend) :biggrin:

BOB. (Battery Operated Boyfriend) !!! I like the terminology ...

lmao 

• Like 1