Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Where is Serena?

She leaved and it's at home .. .sleeping in the living room alone 

It's another thing strange for me... a good friend at least or stay there at edda & joe to be with nina or should bring nina with her... 
But i prefer to guess that no one 'knows' about the violence...  or maybe they think it's all normal 

Just now, Sparkles said:

She leaved and it's at home .. .sleeping in the living room alone 

It's another thing strange for me... a good friend at least or stay there at edda & joe to be with nina or should bring nina with her... 
But i prefer to guess that no one 'knows' about the violence...  or maybe they think it's all normal 

I think Serena was with George because of the other incident at Chad and Todds place.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think Serena was with George because of the other incident at Chad and Todds place.

Nop... i didn't see any image of george tonight... and saw serena leave edda & joe.. and a few minutes later saw her at the couch alone

But i wasn't at home so i can't say for sure, only by images watched (chad and todd was already shutdown when i got home)

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Nop... i didn't see any image of george tonight... and saw serena leave edda & joe.. and a few minutes later saw her at the couch alone

But i wasn't at home so i can't say for sure, only by images watched (chad and todd was already shutdown when i got home)

Pretty sure she was there with him or at least heard what happened there...

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pretty sure she was there with him or at least heard what happened there...

Guess not.. unless she had leaved in the middle edda & joe house and come back later to them (when i saw her crying).. and then leave (when i saw it) and go to NAS house alone and being alone 

But i guess they all know what happened.. that kind of stuff must be informed to them by the manager 

Edit: If this violence episode with alan didn't occur, i will say almost for sure she was crying because chad & todd episode... with all of this happening with george house don't know from where the tears comee

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Guess not.. unless she had leaved in the middle edda & joe house and come back later to them (when i saw her crying).. and then leave (when i saw it) and go to NAS house alone and being alone 

But i guess they all know what happened.. that kind of stuff must be informed to them by the manager 

Edit: If this violence episode with alan didn't occur, i will say almost for sure she was crying because chad & todd episode... with all of this happening with george house don't know from where the tears comee

My guess is on chad & todd house drama...

On 14/10/2017 at 7:04 PM, snag said:

I saw! but, unfortunately, my phone is not capable of sending photos here. I saw how Nina tried to fix the strap on herself. it is very funny! Russian very inventive people! It's a pity that they did not succeed, but for the first experience it was very good! thanks for the photo!

On 15/10/2017 at 2:48 AM, thedbear said:

I am sure that with Edda this will be better and she will teach others the correct way. Just assuming Edda is the most experienced of them.
:cool:

I really do not know if it would be the ideal climate or any chance for something hotter to evolve from there.

But let us admit that the opportunity and the moment are more than adequate to concretize this with absolute success expected and desired, We have the three goddesses there in totally favorable condition.:cool:

Opportunity, time, and right place. Anyone disagree?
:biggrin: