Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

25 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Hope she rest very well and when she come, george give her a new house

No. Well, she does not want to. She is well so. Comfortable. With friends. Sometimes they quarrel - but it's better than living alone.

She can not like Misty. And then even Misty - is trying to be in a relationship. Living alone - and constantly doing 100% of the work (at home, according to statistics, parties, guests) is very difficult.

Serena often takes breaks in activity for 2-3 days. Here it is compensated.

• Like 2

Did anyone see what S and the other couple did in the toilet. They went in during one sexbreak, came out and the girl guest took something out of her handbag. They went back in the toilet and after a minute or so, they came out again. And had sex. Was it drugs or something?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gtiioniq said:

Quelqu'un at-il vu ce que S et l'autre couple ont fait dans les toilettes? Ils sont entrés pendant un sex-appeal, sont sortis et la jeune fille a pris quelque chose de son sac à main. Ils sont retournés dans les toilettes et après une minute, ils sont ressortis. Et a eu des relations sexuelles. Était-ce de la drogue ou quelque chose?

PEUT ÊTRE MAIS ON RIEN VUS 

48 minutes ago, groomy said:

She leaves in a few hours. Until November 27-28. Let's wish Serena good vacation:angel::heart::angel:.

Where's she going on vacation? Maybe yesterdays activities we're for some extra spending money for her vacation

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I'm going to miss Serena, she has become one of my favorite lady of VH

She certainly gives a lot of us what we come here to see! Hopefully she's done with George, he's creepy to me, and i never thought they made a good pair

16 minutes ago, gtiioniq said:

Did anyone see what S and the other couple did in the toilet. They went in during one sexbreak, came out and the girl guest took something out of her handbag. They went back in the toilet and after a minute or so, they came out again. And had sex. Was it drugs or something?

That would be interesting to know, she didn't look very healthy to me,