Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

What Serena is doing is so brilliant.

She advertises and hires her own participants to play in her shows. This is smarter than being a manager. Why? because she does not have to be worry about renting apartments and related overhead. 

With Serena's approach, she just focus on her shows and let George worry the rest of business.

The brilliant part is that with this approach, Serena focusses on what is does the best, second to none: SEX. She did great job to manage the other male participant and have him to play such pleasant show.   

If you notice, so many of us followed this show for such long long time. That means $$$$ :) very well deserve.

Also, what Serena is doing is good for the apartment  too. Viewers see this apartment as a promising place to get nice shows. 

Not so many other participants can do what Serena did so clever and systematically.  

You might think Misty is doing similar, but the look prestige and manner of Serena is superior. 

Love you Serena, way to go girl.   :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

8 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

I think Serena is holding them captive. They look ready to sleep. ::)

I think Serena is doing the right thing.

The apartment has mega view right now. Sleeping is waste of View$$$$$$$

The two Rookies don't know the business. 

I wish Serena would consider the EST and PST timezone significant. If the show started a few hours later, her earning would be even higher.

7 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I think Serena is doing the right thing.

The apartment has mega view right now. Sleeping is waste of View$$$$$$$

The two Rookies don't know the business. 

I wish Serena would consider the EST and PST timezone significant. If the show started a few hours later, her earning would be even higher.

They are fucking (with some breaks) since 0:00 ... It's now almost 6:00... they don't know what else to do more... The booze efect is going... they are tired..
Btw i guess the guy didn't even came

They have a +5gmt time difference.. for other big countries even more (USA) . so its really complicated to do a show according with that hours...  they have to start + - 8 am in their hour

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They are fucking (with some breaks) since 0:00 ... It's now almost 6:00... they don't know what else to do more... The booze efect is going... they are tired..
Btw i guess the guy didn't even came

They have a +5gmt time difference.. for other big countries even more (USA) . so its really complicated to do a show according with that hours...  they have to start + - 8 am in their hour

Whatever they are doing is great. 

We enjoy, she makes $$$, appartment gains reputation and the rookie guy gets to fuck Serena. I mean what else can I wish for ? (other than her hand come out of my monitor and give me one of her signature deluxe hand jobs) 

Nobody can orchestrate and run a sex festival like Serena. 

Even Misty can only bring Guys. She never brings girls.