Misty Part #2

13 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

If she ever got pregnant, she'd have to go on Maury to find the dad! Is that show still on?

Now that is funny and true. I can't believe that she would be so foolish to have causal sex without condoms. Personally, o don't like watching sex with men wearing condoms, but my goodness, how foolish can it be? She's asking for it! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

He tried to stick in and failed. She jumped. 

Hahaha, i wish i saw that, i've had someone trying to "stick it in" recently and thats what i usually do, jump! Someday i do the rum, and go for it! someday...

14 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's amazing! You know how it's really exciting having sex the first few times with someone new, she gets that every day other day! It seems like she knows most of these guys, does groomy ever say that or do you know if she knows most of them?

i remember groomy saying that she knew some of them but that was about 20 guys ago. i guess she knows them now!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hahaha, i wish i saw that, i've had someone trying to "stick it in" recently and thats what i usually do, jump! Someday i do the rum, and go for it! someday...

check the archives tomorrow! it will be there.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Now that is funny and true. I can't believe that she would be so foolish to have causal sex without condoms. Personally, o don't like watching sex with men wearing condoms, but my goodness, how foolish can it be? She's asking for it! 

She's asking for it on a whole lot of different levels, these guys aren't virgins when theyre not with Misty, who knows what women theyre with other than her? I cried laughing watching Maury, some of the women had 6 or 7 guys have DNA tests, and they never did find the father. And the lie detector tests also, so funny

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Golfer can you gif it? Cam 6, on her back, he tries and tries, but fails.

• Like 1