Misty Part #2

1 minute ago, pahman said:

Better fuck with a condom when you don't know someone than without.

theoretically the entire city could be infected with std's. she's slept with just about everyone if you added up the contact between her & the guys 7 whomever they have been with. it could be really bad!

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, did the round nine guy do something memorable that you would remember him? I just looked it up, the pull out rate of succes is 4 percent if the guy pulls out at the right time 100% of the time. It's 27% if the guys pulls out i squirt too late, or just can't help himself and loses it, and shoot the entire load in her, like this number 27 did. That's bad odds. And since there is still a 4% risk pulling out at the right time, if she gets pregnant, that puts all the guys in about a 2 week time frame of being the one, that's 8 or 9 guys, that's definately Maury material!

it was 8 rounds & 2 today & i probably forgot another day. aside from swallowing a few loads there was nothing. no condoms with him at all. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it was 8 rounds & 2 today & i probably forgot another day. aside from swallowing a few loads there was nothing. no condemns with him at all. 

8 rounds in 2 days!? Where does this guy get all that cum from? I get 8 loads out of Guy in a week and a half, maybe!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She must be sure. I don't need to be sure. Don't get me wrong but I think she can look after herself. I won't babysit her.

Of course she can do whatever she wants, but I’m not stupid either. I know how girls can accidentally get pregnant and I understand how diseases are spread. You have to drive your head deep into the sand to not see that she is walking a tightrope with her behavior. Since I don’t have a dialogue with her, I’m not baby sitting her. I’m simply posting comments about what I’m seeing. Sorry, if you don’t like it, but my comments are my own and what I see is a girl that is engaged in very risky behavior. It’s hard for me to enjoy it knowing that. 

Answer me this, how many girls have gotten pregnant on VH and how many of them were actually planned versus accidental?

• Like 2

Everything can fail. To be honest, I’m not nearly as worried about her getting pregnant as I am her getting or spreading an STD. For all I know she may be infertile. BUT, avoiding STDs is a whole other animal and I know that any of these guys willing to have sex on cam with her are very likely not shy about having casual sex with just about anyone. It is entirely possible that any of these guys could have contracted an STD yesterday or recently and then bam! Transfer it to Misty. Unless she has access to a lab and these guys are being routinely tested before they make an appearance, the risk is very, very, very high that one or more of them is carrying an STD. I know what I’m saying is not popular and it’s ruining your fun, so for that I’m sorry, but it’s how I feel. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Everything can fail. To be honest, I’m not nearly as worried about her getting pregnant as I am her getting or spreading an STD. For all I know she may be infertile. BUT, avoiding STDs is a whole other animal and I know that any of these guys willing to have sex on cam with her are very likely not shy about having casual sex with just about anyone. It is entirely possible that any of these guys could have contracted an STD yesterday or recently and then bam! Transfer it to Misty. Unless she has access to a lab and these guys are being routinely tested before they make an appearance, the risk is very, very, very high that one or more of them is carrying an STD. I know what I’m saying is not popular and it’s ruining your fun, so for that I’m sorry, but it’s how I feel. 

Yeah, stop ruining our fun! You fun ruiner!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, I forgot to add one last kick in the nuts. When and if someone contracts an STD, the tenant and VH will probably be liable for damages. Have fun kids! 👌

And why should I worry because of this? The same possibility is Misty leaves house tmrw and gets runover by a truck. Should I worry about that too? :biggrin:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And why should I worry because of this? The same possibility is Misty leaves house tmrw and gets runover by a truck. Should I worry about that too? :biggrin:

If she was out there playing frogger everyday, I'd say yes you should be worried. Wouldn't most people think there was something wrong with you if you didn't care about her being in the street playing frogger all the time? Even worse so, if you were cheering her on every time she survived another run? I'm the one over her yelling, "Hey, it's dangerous to play frogger in the street!" I'm sorry, who is the sick one here?

Oh, I'm good! 😊