Misty Part #2

1 minute ago, pahman said:

Sorry, yes it means "housewife" :biggrin:.

I speak french, english and dutch. I'm trying to learn russian right now to understand what the participants are saying.... but it's not easy :blush:

Try to learn it too. At least I can read the Cyrillic letters now.

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That appartement used to be one of the best. Misty playing Susie Homemaker with #32 won't cut it. It's time for #33

But she's a girl.:confused: Not a sex robot. Not an actor. I think she already loses money or will lose in the near future (as #32 bored the bulk of subscribers).

Her old trick - invite new guys. Now does not work.

She needs to come up with new trick - which will keep the interest in her apartment.

24 minutes ago, groomy said:

But she's a girl.:confused: Not a sex robot. Not an actor. I think she already loses money or will lose in the near future (as #32 bored the bulk of subscribers).

She needs to come up with new trick - which will keep the interest in her apartment.

Yes right. I can imagine people losing interest quite fast. 

2 hours ago, groomy said:

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes right. I can imagine people losing interest quite fast. 

1 thing that has happened at least for me. when misty & #32 did nothing but sleep for 4 days. i started to not even look at misty's apt until last if at all as i started to expect nothing. today since nothing was happening anywhere i accidentally saw them fucking. since it was on the timeline she made no $. the answer is not to just bring home other guys as there have been some real duds along with the good ones. she can stay with #32 if that's what she wants but they will have to step it up. in between their unexciting fucks they are doing unexciting sitting around & unexciting sleeping. i didn't think i would see the day when ana & rock, karla & arnie, linda & leon, maria & grisha to name a few would be so much more interesting to watch then misty & her stud of the day but that is what has happened. and with serena's adventures along with couples who usually have good sex like nina/alan, bree/drew, clara/stas, to name a few misty will quickly be left behind. whether she stays with #32 or not she will have to do more than i've seen during the last week to keep my interest at all. imo she's gone from #1 down to the middle of the pack very quickly! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

1 thing that has happened at least for me. when misty & #32 did nothing but sleep for 4 days. i started to not even look at misty's apt until last if at all as i started to expect nothing. today since nothing was happening anywhere i accidentally saw them fucking. since it was on the timeline she made no $. the answer is not to just bring home other guys as there have been some real duds along with the good ones. she can stay with #32 if that's what she wants but they will have to step it up. in between their unexciting fucks they are doing unexciting sitting around & unexciting sleeping. i didn't think i would see the day when ana & rock, karla & arnie, linda & leon, maria & grisha to name a few would be so much more interesting to watch then misty & her stud of the day but that is what has happened. and with serena's adventures along with couples who usually have good sex like nina/alan, bree/drew, clara/stas, to name a few misty will quickly be left behind. whether she stays with #32 or not she will have to do more than i've seen during the last week to keep my interest at all. imo she's gone from #1 down to the middle of the pack very quickly! 

Yes  when shes no longer dating other guys she must do sth. else for sure.