Misty Part #2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

With all the guys she brings over, has she ever had a threesome at her place? That's interesting, If she actually settles down with this guy or any one guy, this place is dead. There's literally nothing else interesting to watch there. And that's not a putdown, it's jsut the way it is.

Not really a threesome if you can imagine that. She really seems to prefer focusing on one guy at a time. 

• Like 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

after last night's makeup sex misty got upset with #32 again tonight & they are in separate rooms again. when is she just going to call it off?

Capture_2017_11_27_18_01_55_821.png  0   458.99 kB

Capture_2017_11_27_18_02_23_241.png  0   571.97 kB

Hi golfer, this guy from what I've seen is really dull, he can't last much more than  a few minutes, and he had an argument with her and she didn't kick him out? It's either she really likes him, or wants a few more go rounds with that kielbasa he has, i say it's the latter

• Like 1

Hi golfer, this guy from what I've seen is really dull, he can't last much more than  a few minutes, and he had an argument with her and she didn't kick him out? It's either she really likes him, or wants a few more go rounds with that kielbasa he has, i say it's the latter

apparently she is trying to have a stable relationship so that she won't have to keep prowling but this guy is duller than dishwater & can't keep up with her in bed. also groomy said that he isn't a swinger & doesn't approve of open relationships. i have a theory that he's probably seen her in action with some of the others & she is sensitive to remarks he may be making. no evidence just a possible theory. either way they can't last much longer. 2 nights ago nyusha had a 3some with #29 & blondie. that's what misty should have been doing imo.

• Like 2

Just now, golfer06 said:

apparently she is trying to have a stable relationship so that she won't have to keep prowling but this guy is duller than dishwater & can't keep up with her in bed. also groomy said that he isn't a swinger & doesn't approve of open relationships. i have a theory that he's probably seen her in action with some of the others & she is sensitive to remarks he may be making. no evidence just a possible theory. either way they can't last much longer. 2 nights ago nyusha had a 3some with #29 & blondie. that's what misty should have been doing imo.

Totally right. That guy only slows her down

• Like 2

Just now, golfer06 said:

With all the guys she brings over, has she ever had a threesome at her place? That's interesting, If she actually settles down with this guy or any one guy, this place is dead. There's literally nothing else interesting to watch there. And that's not a putdown, it's jsut the way it is.

• Like 1

Yes when #32 stays there I dont know why should still watch that place

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yes when #32 stays there I dont know why should still watch that place

I know it wouldn't be interesting because it would look like a typical weeknight here at my place, I get home have a shower, go on my laptop, make some dinner, he gets home, gets a shower, and we watch tv, play a game, look at out phones, Throw in sex at some point 3 or 4 times on weeknights, that would be debatably interesting. . I know i wouldn't want to watch an eveining here, and I'm part of it! Not that I would have it any other way either

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Not really a threesome if you can imagine that. She really seems to prefer focusing on one guy at a time. 

I'd love to ask her why, Maybe the guys she invites over aren't interested in a threesome with her, they'd rather be focusing on her alone. 

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'd love to ask her why, Maybe the guys she invites over aren't interested in a threesome with her, they'd rather be focusing on her alone. 

Now way! These guys would fuck a cigarette lighter if their dick would fit. Lol

Really all of these guys and the only threesome were at Anna's and Ana's. Seems like she'd love the hell out of getting slammed by 2 guys, but for whatever reason she doesn't.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Sounds lovely Ash! 💗 I'm going to envision you wearing sexy lingerie and talking dirty while all that's happening. 😊

Haha, that would be in the summer with the lingerie,  In the winter my above scenerio gets worse, with me in my flannel pajamas mostly,  and blankets all over the house, You would get lots of dirty talk though,! And who started me doing that!?