Misty Part #2

On 10/20/2017 at 8:52 PM, Amy3 said:

That's not how you do it, dimwit. Misty is laughing at this guy.

snapshot69.jpg

What the fuck is with these guys keeping the underwear and socks on while having sex? I will never understand it. What is next? Bunny pajamas? 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, doctor_housky said:

Did she ever do a threesome? Anyone knows? She changes her partners more than her socks, I was just wondering. 

she had a 3some at anna & alex's old apt the 1st night she was there. also a 4some at a & a new place with bree, drew, & dean but none in her apt. also a 3some with anastasia & rock a couple of weeks ago.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, doctor_housky said:

What the fuck is with these guys keeping the underwear and socks on while having sex? I will never understand it. What is next? Bunny pajamas? 

Nope! Come on man, it's Christmas! This is next. 

nackter_santa_kostuem_mit_mistelzweig_am

• Like 2

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

she had a 3some at anna & alex's old apt the 1st night she was there. also a 4some at a & a new place with bree, drew, & dean but none in her apt. also a 3some with anastasia & rock a couple of weeks ago.

Got a timeline for that? Thank you in advance! 

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Oh really? I didn't see either of those parties. It's really odd she doesn't have more threesomes, as much as she loves dicks. What could be better for her than a hard dick? 2 hard dicks!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh really? I didn't see either of those parties. It's really odd she doesn't have more threesomes, as much as she loves dicks. What could be better for her than a hard dick? 2 hard dicks!

Well indeed the only time she had 2 dicks at same time was with David and Alex and old apartment of A&A (And even Alex in that time was only blowjob). The foursome with Dean, Bree and Drew for her was just a threesome

• Like 1