Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

With that kind of answer... no more words to you on this... congratulations you have won the pissing contest!!! 

And just go read what i wrote about what bree thinks about dylan... 

have fun

Thank you.  I will..  

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Bree can't find her phone.

I thought it was on the bed underneath Drew.  I could be wrong but I thought I remembered seeing it there.  Thought I'd highlight that before it get's pointed out to me by the super-duper tecky's in here I am wrong.:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry stuck post. Never mind!  It's no wonder the forums here are so dead lately. We've become RLC, but since there are so few of us, people just quit saying anything. 

Well, I've got a big mouth and fast fingers so I ain't never gonna quit mouthing off!  :biggrin:  But right now I am pissed.  I'm pissed that I was in such a good mood that I let some lame post get me pissed off.  I think I'm going to call it a night before I get mad and say something I'll regret later.  See ya all later.  Take heart in the fact a couple of ya ran me off tonight.  But I'll be thinking about you and I'll be back tomorrow..:dodgy:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Well, I've got a big mouth and fast fingers so I ain't never gonna quit mouthing off!  :biggrin:  But right now I am pissed.  I'm pissed that I was in such a good mood that I let some lame post get me pissed off.  I think I'm going to call it a night before I get mad and say something I'll regret later.  See ya all later.  Take heart in the fact a couple of ya ran me off tonight.  But I'll be thinking about you and I'll be back tomorrow..:dodgy:

Just about everything I say lately turns into a regret if that makes you feel any better.

sorry i'm late but just a couple of thoughts. i believe drew came during the 1st round but i'd have to scan the vid carefully (what torture that would be). also i believe dylan came right near the end before he started the dildo treatment. also she was in pain after the almost fisting but bree loves sex & clearly wanted to get the most out of the situation since she obviously loved the way that dylan fucked her. she probably came at least 4 or 5 times & just went on until she couldn't take it anymore. she stopped with the last guy for the opposite reason as she got tired of waiting for him to get hard. i'm sure that dylan will return. bree will insist on it! this is the kind of stuff that we should have been getting from misty. she could have a steady boyfriend & still invite some of the other 31 guys over for fun. anyway bree was definitely #1 for this week followed by imo serena 3some & misty friday night & nyusha 3some.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

sorry i'm late but just a couple of thoughts. i believe drew came during the 1st round but i'd have to scan the vid carefully (what torture that would be). also i believe dylan came right near the end before he started the dildo treatment. also she was in pain after the almost fisting but bree loves sex & clearly wanted to get the most out of the situation since she obviously loved the way that dylan fucked her. she probably came at least 4 or 5 times & just went on until she couldn't take it anymore. she stopped with the last guy for the opposite reason as she got tired of waiting for him to get hard. i'm sure that dylan will return. bree will insist on it! this is the kind of stuff that we should have been getting from misty. she could have a steady boyfriend & still invite some of the other 31 guys over for fun. anyway bree was definitely #1 for this week followed by imo serena 3some & misty friday night & nyusha 3some.

Thanks for the summary.