Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, nack said:

Wow !! An incredible night of debauchery at VH at all apartments.I am too exhausted to type.

Come on Nack! Just think of the possibilities!! No, seriously just think of the possibilities, don't have any expectations of them actually happening. Money well spent!! Lol 

Just now, Amy3 said:

Come on Nack! Just think of the possibilities!! No, seriously just think of the possibilities, don't have any expectations of them actually happening. Money well spent!! Lol 

I like surprises.These planned parties never go well.M and H have 3 consecutive failures.What does that suggest ? Misty is well settled now and since Z and T have 'good statistics',i have little doubt that misty will do well not doing anything like Lisa..just naked views will suffice.Ana-Rock are boring to watch.Nyusha has decided to stop everything.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nack said:

It's very hard to argue otherwise. These may have sex, but it sure doesn't look like they really want to. I want to see people who really want to have sex. Not staged for views patties.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

For fucks sake, enough already. We get it. You don't like him. 

Misc...I apologise for my vitriolic posts..Dean is I guy that shouldn't be anywhere near VH..he is a predator, a total slime ball
I've made my dislike of him clear..I'll say no more.