Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Like it or not, they are the eternal King and Queen of VH!

snapshot10.jpg  2   504.03 kB

I like it! They had lots of great guests, and not so great guests, but it was always intriguing. They have to miss those days, but looking forward to a new life of a screaming child, smelly diapers, no Terry, Anna too tired for sex all the time, no hot guests like Terry, no same dildos being used on every woman that came into the house, and no Terry, oh i said that already

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I like it! They had lots of great guests, and not so great guests, but it was always intriguing. They have to miss those days, but looking forward to a new life of a screaming child, smelly diapers, no Terry, Anna too tired for sex all the time, no hot guests like Terry, no same dildos being used on every woman that came into the house, and no Terry, oh i said that already

Damn Ash now I am sad :sad:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Damn Ash now I am sad :sad:

Just something I've been watching. She has gotten less in bed so do not be surprised if she soon starts to be more active again (in moderation of course).
::)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Just something I've been watching. She has gotten less in bed so do not be surprised if she soon starts to be more active again (in moderation of course).
::)

Or perhaps could be because Drew is away and Bree got a new job ..