Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

With the exception of Dean and Anna, everybody there has had sex with one another at some point.

bandicam_2017-12-17_16-43-43-909.jpg

Edit: I didn't notice the guy passed out on the floor. Obviously I'm talking about "main" 5

Don't know if i'm wrong, but i think Alex didn't had sex with Misty, guess it was only blowjob.

And almost for sure that Dean and Anna already had sex (but have to confirm on archives the parties from old apartment)

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

With the exception of Dean and Anna, everybody there has had sex with one another at some point.

bandicam_2017-12-17_16-43-43-909.jpg

dean seam to be happy to see misty and misty needs a guy win win situation for both of them,  

the bed room is ready the three couple can go  in  there and go wild

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

You are right but Abby is not there at that picture that miscvoyeur talked

Going by Drew's rep :biggrin:, i'd think they've been at it out of cam.

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Don't know if i'm wrong, but i think Alex didn't had sex with Misty, guess it was only blowjob.

And almost for sure that Dean and Anna already had sex (but have to confirm on archives the parties from old apartment)

I don't remember any sex or bj between Alex & Misty - please let me know if you find it in the archives.

Really missed A&A, glad they're back :blush:.

7 minutes ago, vela12 said:

Going by Drew's rep :biggrin:, i'd think they've been at it out of cam.

I don't remember any sex or bj between Alex & Misty - please let me know if you find it in the archives.

Really missed A&A, glad they're back :blush:.

Not sure of course but also believe in that.. And for me they had make out on the blinded corridor (kitchen door closed)

• Like 1