Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, i'm done with this shit. Thanks Alex for ruining what could have been a fun time for Anna and us. :angry:

What are you talking about? Alex was the only one who penetrated her. She just did was suck the 4. What fun did you want? /////////////, Or forget that she is pregnant?
:huh::cool:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

Screenshot_206.png
Screenshot_207.png

Something suggests to me that maybe later you can also have "silver" from the house,

Memories of "old" and good times. Anna, Bree, Drew and Alex. Why not?
They have been indebted to us in this since they joined.:biggrin:

22 minutes ago, thedbear said:

What are you talking about? Alex was the only one who penetrated her. She just did was suck the 4. What fun did you want? /////////////, Or forget that she is pregnant?

See the hour of the comment and the hour that the party started in the living room 

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

you are absolutely correct. she's going through a critical time with her hormones. she's on;y weeks away from giving birth.

when that happens, things are going to be complicated enough. should we forget all that just because someone wants to get their temporary jollies?

what the hell is this situation going to look like when you add a baby to the mix?

you appear to be a voice of reason. keep speaking out. there are some very volatile situations evolving throughout some of these sites.

thank you

23 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Memories of "old" and good times. Anna, Bree, Drew and Alex. Why not?

Why not :biggrin: .. sorry for some bad SD cam i was not premium ...  This is History ::) 

Edit: i know they haven't VH logo, so i ask to VH if i can post these pics... a mod can delete them if needed

Screenshot_21411.png
Screenshot_21511.png
Screenshot_21711.png
Screenshot_21811.png
Screenshot_2191.pngScreenshot_21211.png

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, thedbear said:

And btw, here you are wrong.. The guest guy (same one that was at the bedroom) also had sex with Anna at the bathroom

snapshot31.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So how many houses did alex and anna had at vh??? 4?? never saw that house images.. was at vh or before (i read that they came from other cam project)

exactly these pic come from the other project, that's why i obscured the logo (year 2016)