Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

I only saw her last stay, so judging by that, I would never trade these with Danaya, nice breasths, but to me she was very boring.

It is still too early to judge their stay yet, so I'm OK with Nita so far, but IMHO Leona is fantastic. Astonishly great looking body, cute face and prsonallity. Even her voice sounds cute to me. And she bated on her first day.

I only fear that 2 in the same room means less bating than it could've been.

If you want to watch a curiosity, check replay at 20:23, Leona and Nita arrived home, Leona looking like having pissed herself in her jean shorts.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I only saw her last stay, so judging by that, I would never trade these with Danaya, nice breasths, but to me she was very boring.

It is still too early to judge their stay yet, so I'm OK with Nita so far, but IMHO Leona is fantastic. Astonishly great looking body, cute face and prsonallity. Even her voice sounds cute to me. And she bated on her first day.

I only fear that 2 in the same room means less bating than it could've been.

For me, the key is how they interact with the new girl or girls if Irina leaves soon. Holed up in their BR doesn't do it for me, regardless of how hot they are...and Leona is hot...For me, they need a bath after they've been in that bed not as Leona did before...:dodgy:

Ye Haw such a fun and entertaining Saturday Night in the incredible town of Barcelona Spain, It must be wintertime and cold as ice, the way these little school girls are all covered up, I have not seen them make it past mommy's bedtime curfew for them yet of mid night LMAO :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Irina the poser has barely even left her room today. Wow I am impressed with RLC  Barcelona these days. (NOT):huh:

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

If you want to watch a curiosity, check replay at 20:23, Leona and Nita arrived home, Leona having deffinately pissed herself in her jean shorts.

I think she may have done a photo shoot, she was looking at pictures of herself posing at the edge/in the ocean... I could be wrong, but that's what it seemed like to me...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is what happens when your just a newbie here, So you have no idea about Danaya and Adele then do you ? Or you have no Idea about Nora, the one who started and was the Queen Bee for a year and half of the Barcelona vacation apartment concept ? or the most famous night ever on RLC New Years Eve 2015 ? or the summer of Love 2015 which launched two of the most popular superstars of RLC ?

No, seems everything epic happened before my time. Nora was very good at getting things going during this January. Irma was't bad either, but all the other returni g girls have been mostly worthless. Lola. Polya. Anna. Stella. Belle

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

No, seems everything epic happened before my time. Nora was very good at getting things going during this January. Irma was't bad either, but all the other returni g girls have been mostly worthless. Lola. Polya. Anna. Stella. Belle

Opinions Vary Ed2, as Anna was and has been part of RLC on three occasions now, the first two stays were Epic. Belle has a huge undying fan club, and has ranked in the top in every poll conducted. Stella too has a huge undying fan club, and been part of some of the most memorable nights in B-1 and B-2... Lola is and will forever be the Mother Hen and the one who brought us B-2, Polya has her own loyal fan base. So no matter how or what anyone says, it is purely just in the eyes of the beholder.

13 hours ago, Frankster said:

Anybody else noticed that RLC uses alot of CPU power?

It hasn't done that before. For me it used around 20%, have a 4 core/8 thread CPU. And it doesn't matter if it's Chrome or Internet Explorer I use, same amount of CPU usage.

Can they have installed the same shit as PirateBay tried out, that they use our machines to mine crypto currancy at the same time?

For me it has been unusual choppy the last 2-3 weeks. If use Chrome as normal, and have the window with 4 cameras, all 4 is choppy. If I use IE, only the bottom left is choppy, nomatter which camera I use in it.

I thought it was my machine, but the same thing here.