Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

Rember the suppositories Renata took, it might have been for a vaginal infection, and I think it might have transfered to Regina, maybe through the dildo, because Regina has several nights now been spraying something up her vagina.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Rember the suppositories Renata took, it might have been for a vaginal infection, and I think it might have transfered to Regina, maybe through the dildo, because Regina has several nights now been spraying something up her vagina.

She put a condom on the dildo when she used it on Regina.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I am already finding myself spending more time on VHTV than RLC now. Strange isn't after being a loyal member for over 5 years to RLC. VHTV rocks... Keep up the good work guys, soon they will catch the giant in the voyeur world. Most important is the interaction between the site owners and even some of the participants with our loyal fan base of VHTV. RLC is slowly fading away into the past for many in the voyeur world online. They can only blame themselves for all the defection to other sites. :huh: Price vs quality and quantity. Not to mention the arrogance and how they treat their subscribers like crap.

AMEN brother!!!

• Like 1

Hello all,  I've been in the country for the past 4 days and just wanted to say hi.  From the last 15 to 20 pages it appears that not much has gone on......the same ole, same ole.  At any rate, I'm caught up now and going to bed.  Have a great night and a pleasant tomorrow!!

Night all............Harley

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I am already finding myself spending more time on VHTV than RLC now. Strange isn't after being a loyal member for over 5 years to RLC. VHTV rocks... Keep up the good work guys, soon they will catch the giant in the voyeur world. Most important is the interaction between the site owners and even some of the participants with our loyal fan base of VHTV. RLC is slowly fading away into the past for many in the voyeur world online. They can only blame themselves for all the defection to other sites. :huh: Price vs quality and quantity. Not to mention the arrogance and how they treat their subscribers like crap.

How much is VHTV paying CC? They are getting the premium service here. Moved to the top of the forums, competitions based on CC activity, ad banners and the almost constant complaining about RLC and praise of VHTV from you mods. You're not doing it out of the goodness of your hearts, so much much money are we talking about?