Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

So it was a fake orgasm guys  :confused:  Regina's hand wasn't really pushed right up the crack of Renata's lovely oiled up arse and her fingers were's really inserted in her pussy and spreading her lips to direct the water jet onto her clit...It must have been a false hand then...:dodgy:
They didn't kiss and hug afterwards because they don't love each other like Nina and Kira...They're just fulfilling each others needs...Yes, Renata overdoes the vocals a bit, but hey, she is already a RLC legend in my eyes...:heart:

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

You guys are dumb. (and aren't most of you free members anyway?)

They're not a romantic couple. Of course part of what they're doing is putting on a show. Just like Irma and Jess were. Just like Irma and Stella were. Just like the orgies were. These girls all know they're on camera and that inevitably affects things.

That said, these two girls seem to legitimately get into each other. And they're pretty much the only girl/girl pairing the Barcelona apartments have had who have gone back for seconds and thirds. But sure, why don't we complain about what they're doing and insult them? I'm sure everyone will be happy when you get girls like Polya and Tereza back and you don't have to put up with these annoying shows anymore...

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

You're all so right. I miss the good ole days when the girls were out all hours of the night only to come back at 7 in the morning so they could sleep the rest of the day before preparing to go out again.

Them sharing their sexuality with each other and the viewer is making me sick :dodgy:

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So it was a fake orgasm guys  :confused:  Regina's hand wasn't really pushed right up the crack of Renata's lovely oiled up arse and her fingers were's really inserted in her pussy and spreading her lips to direct the water jet onto her clit...It must have been a false hand then...:dodgy:
They didn't kiss and hug afterwards because they don't love each other like Nina and Kira...They're just fulfilling each others needs...Yes, Renata overdoes the vocals a bit, but hey, she is already a RLC legend in my eyes...:heart:

5 minutes ago, timber said:

You guys are dumb. (and aren't most of you free members anyway?)

They're not a romantic couple. Of course part of what they're doing is putting on a show. Just like Irma and Jess were. Just like Irma and Stella were. Just like the orgies were. These girls all know they're on camera and that inevitably affects things.

That said, these two girls seem to legitimately get into each other. And they're pretty much the only girl/girl pairing the Barcelona apartments have had who have gone back for seconds and thirds. But sure, why don't we complain about what they're doing and insult them? I'm sure everyone will be happy when you get girls like Polya and Tereza back and you don't have to put up with these annoying shows anymore...

This. Have fun girls, don't let bitter party poopers kill your vibe, they complain but they will be there and watch tomorrow anyway. :biggrin: Go R&R !

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1