Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

Victoria is sitting on the floor of the bathroom I hope everything is okay for her. The door is closed no one can enter. 6:53 Victoria is now lying on the floor of the bathroom and Angle-Lick is in bed without shower.

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

Victoria is sitting on the floor of the bathroom I hope everything is okay for her. The door is closed no one can enter. 6:53 Victoria is now lying on the floor of the bathroom and Angle-Lick is in bed without shower.

I can see Victorias left foot on the bottom. she is lying on the Floor, obviously helpless.

32 minutes ago, martyen said:

The girls B2 are back 6:11 Victoria is drunk direction toilet to vomit Angle-Lick (Angelika) seems sober direction the kitchen to make to eat

even drunk Angelika happens to show nothing, she's very strong 

she try to access at the bathroom, maybe for taking a great shower but Victoria close the door ^^ 

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

even drunk Angelika happens to show nothing, she's very strong 

she try to access at the bathroom, maybe for taking a great shower but Victoria close the door ^^ 

Ohhh..., those closeups of Victoria, cleaning her nose...., nuff said !

il y a 2 minutes, moos54 a dit :

Angelika même en état d'ébriété se montrer rien, elle est très forte 

elle tente d'accéder à la salle de bain, peut-être pour prendre une douche, mais Victoria fermer la porte ^^ 

You say : even drunk Angelika happens to show nothing, she's very strong  but even sober it shows nothing ...:biggrin: