Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

Just now, martyen said:

You say : even drunk Angelika happens to show nothing, she's very strong  but even sober it shows nothing ...:biggrin:

ouais qu'elle soit normal ou alcooliser, elle est forte pour réussir à ne rien montrer, elle est plus forte que des guests, c'est pour dire ^^ 

mais le pire c'est qu'on est tous la, à vouloir qu'elle nous montre quelques choses :biggrin:

il y a 4 minutes, moos54 a dit :

alcooliser ouais normale Qu'elle Soit de ou, forte is Elle POUR RÉUSSIR à ne rien montrer, en plus forte Elle Est Que des clients, c'est pour dire ^^ 

Mais le pire est tous c'est la Qu'on, à nous montre Vouloir Qu'elle CHOSES Quelques :biggrin:

you are right in part, but for me I expect nothing from her. If she shows I look if she does not show anything I do not care. Victoria interests me much more

il y a 4 minutes, Sergio a dit :

peut-être quelqu'un devrait récupérer Victoria dans la salle de bain, je pense qu'elle est pas très bien

the problem is that Victoria has set the lock may be that RLC will put the apartment in U / M

6 minutes ago, martyen said:

I have to leave I hope that everything will be arranged for Victoria finding the strength to move is the hardest, his position on the toilet is not reassuring, risk of falling and or bumping

Drunken people often have 100 protective angels, she will survive it, but she will not learn anything from it, we have seen something like this in other Girls.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1