Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

3 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Looking at various RLC apartments, one after another, I cannot help thinking of a Real TV program called "Couch Potatoes" (that is a very direct translation), where people are filmed sitting on the couch, watching TV and commenting on the programs. Crazy, I could not watch that. RLC makes a difference in the sense that half of the tenants on the couch watch TV, the other half plays with the phones. How exciting! 

A verson of that TV-program were sent here in Norway too, called "sofa", I actually found it pretty entertaining.

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

A verson of that TV-program were sent here in Norway too, called "sofa", I actually found it pretty entertaining.

Then a lot of RLC sitting on couches and on cell phones works for you---easy to please :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Then a lot of RLC sitting on couches and on cell phones works for you---easy to please :biggrin:

Yes, I can watch N&K watching TV for hours, LOL, but the concept of that program, was that they were commenting on the things they were watching.

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, I can watch N&K watching TV for hours, LOL, but the concept of that program, was that they were commenting on the things they were watching.

So, if they don't comment on what they are watching---you can make comments to yourself :dodgy: LOL

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I know that feeling. I have been taking Lasix and pissing like a race horse for 12 years. The Doctors can't even tell me what's causing the fluid build up.

are you serious  ?? 12 years  ??  do you wear diapers when you go out  ??