Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

45 minutes ago, maxfactor said:
My note to RLC...

Lately any time a camera has significant activity on it lags and falls behind all other cameras on the site.  This includes cameras that are in the same apartment but without any activity.

Last night this happened in the Twins apartment and tonight it is happening in the Leona Nita Victoria renata apartment.  As I type this camera 8 has fallen over three minutes behind the others in the apartment. It is unwatchable!  It is also behind the preview.

This has happened before, please fix it now!  Your site is far too expensive to allow people to be ripped off like that! 

I have told them in emails repeatedly about this issue and i get replies,sometimes, from them saying it is my connection or internet service which is BULLSHIT because i am not the only one who experiences this plus my internet and laptop are very fast on other sites with no lag while watching hockey or football online. I also told them i will never be a member unless this is fixed,so obviously THEY DO NOT CARE! Just make sure you have no adblocker or other hidden programs running and try firefox or something other than chrome,as chrome uses so much  CPU's alone,nevermind running anything else. Hope this helps a little.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I must say though,  I woke up to a compiled clip of Victoria this morning and WOW.....she was fantastic last night compared to what I've been reading!!!  Way to go Victoria!!!!!!

It was out of the blue Harley...For me, these unexpected events are the best moments and what it's all about...And it helps when you have a great body like Vicky!!...:biggrin:

• Like 1