Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

9 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

why what happen did I do same thing wrong 

No nobody did anything wrong.

It seems to be a weekly thing the System goes through. Most likely a Back Up Process running that uses up most of the System Resources.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

No nobody did anything wrong.

It seems to be a weekly thing the System goes through. Most likely a Back Up Process running that uses up most of the System Resources.

okay then 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, happyone said:

she just used him - brought him back for sex --to get her bonus :dodgy:

I think it is her real boyfriend, maybe a ticket to stay in the EU, but her real boyfriend still. All the others we've seen were rubbish she picked up to arrange a tease party, nothing but teasing, that was for RLC bonus only. This guy she shows actual interest in... but fucking on cam just now, I think is just to fix her image alittle, leaving with a bang, and it might help, but I will still remember her as a teaser.

56 minutes ago, Lola36 said:

Yes I did.  I hope you enjoyed it. It's the last one before I go home.

If it is the last, it will also be the only :dodgy: LOL

If you are Lola, I will thank you very much for tonight. I will also thank you for a few masturbations, and a few other moments. Your breasts look beutyfull, we'll miss that.

I will not deny it, I'm no fan of Lola. I dissliked all parties with the suspect guys brougt in to tease. I hated the thing were you came in, just to bring pillows and take the party just outside the apartment. Also, repeating the same body painting script over and over is just silly and stupid.

There were a couple of pretty good masturbations though, why didn't you do more of that?

Anyway, I wish you all good further in life, and nice to have chatted with you. (If you really are Lola, please give a hint)

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

If it is the last, it will also be the only :dodgy: LOL

If you are Lola, I will thank you very much for tonight. I will also thank you for a few masturbations, and a few other moments. Your breasts look beutyfull, we'll miss that.

I will not deny it, I'm no fan of Lola. I dissliked all parties with the suspect guys brougt in to tease. I hated the thing were you came in, just to bring pillows and take the party just outside the apartment. Also, repeating the same body painting script over and over is just silly and stupid.

There were a couple of pretty good masturbations though, why didn't you do more of that?

Anyway, I wish you all good further in life, and nice to have chatted with you. (If you really are Lola, please give a hint)

До побачення!