Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

10 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

They are just enjoying life in their 20s. hell I wish I had a laid out pad and traveled as much as they do on someone else's dime when I was twenty or now lol. BTW should I rejoin or is it much the same?

My girlfriend's daughter is 16 yrs old,works evenings and weekends while attending high school and is buying a 2013 vehicle all by herself except for the little help I gave her on the down payment.

16 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami,Kristy and Kaley live the lifestyle of "the rich and famous",when in reality they have no wealth and own nothing.

To your point. There is a dark side to this life choice. Is there a choice. I don't know what the options are, do the participants of this project really have the options we think or is there some exploitation, a step lower than sex trade. I don't know.

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

My girlfriend's daughter is 16 yrs old,works evenings and weekends while attending high school and is buying a 2013 vehicle all by herself except for the little help I gave her on the down payment.

Yes that's the world I know. Pretty much my life as well. I do know people, particularly young women who get offers of travel etc. I guess some people make a choice of giving up their privacy, morals while some do not want to be beholden to someone else's terms. The country I live in gives you that option mostly. I wonder are those options where they live if you are not from a family of legacy

Edited by kenny1940
unfinished

4 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Yes that's the world I know. Pretty much my life as well. I do know people, particularly young women who get offers of travel etc. I guess some people make a choice of giving up their privacy, morals while some do not want to be beholden to someone else's terms. The country I live in gives you that option mostly. I wonder are those options where they live if you are not from a family of legacy

I see K,K&K as having a good time while waiting for a man to show up who will take care of them for the rest of their lives.

7 hours ago, kitek said:

What do you think Sherlock? Answer is very simple... and has nothing to do with "WIGS"

Hi Kitek, I don't know you but over the years you have provided insight to the conversations via translation. I assume your native language  is Russian. From the last go around with Beldonne and Ridge I truly think you guys were not talking about the same conversation. Three people had the same context but different interpretations on details like dates. Your translation  was far from what they were talking about. Maybe a different convo? If its that far apart how can we(those who don't speak Russian count on any one to interpret.) Ridge and others have always relied on your expertise. Beldonne has decided to be an interpreter as well. I believe he is learning, Ridge hears what is English his natural language. How can a conversation about wigs and the show on one end be about a trip, club and meeting Rita on another end. This confuses us. It has to be two different conversations. How can it be that far off? Lets get it back together. 

• Like 1