Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

39 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Pure speculation, it is only a few days left of 2017, maybe she had to do 1, one! thing on cam in 2017, or else she would litterary be the only tenant on RLC that did absolutely nothing in the whole 2017.

The Twins have never done anything on cam ever (I know one of them had a night with Renata but that was false). Eye candy for sure but devoid of any interest every day they are on RLC. Kami is an interesting girl who has an interesting life albeit off cam but at least her life can be debated. What can ever be written about the twins? Eat sleep shower. Repeat every day!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, van the man said:

The Twins have never done anything on cam ever (I know one of them had a night with Renata but that was false). Eye candy for sure but devoid of any interest every day they are on RLC. Kami is an interesting girl who has an interesting life albeit off cam but at least her life can be debated. What can ever be written about the twins? Eat sleep shower. Repeat every day!!!

I didn't count the vacation apartments, it is a slightly different concept, they are not long term tenats.

• Like 1

Boy! Has time passed me by. I remember when you use to stop by a girl's place around 7:00pm,take her out to dinner and then go have some fun times.Take her home,kiss her good night. Then after doing that for awhile you would become more intimate and begin sleeping over.    And none of those girls were anywhere as beautiful as Kami.:cry: Now it's like,"Hello,want to fuck?" :huh:

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami,the definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.When will you learn? 

If I understood Kami's conversation with Kristy correctly,the guy text Kami and said it was too late to come over.Kami read the text he sent in English.