Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

29 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Boy have things changed from Kami's March,2015 debut on RLC.Back then if one of the girls had a nip slip in the downstairs of B1 it was a big deal.

Ridgerunner 

I am glad you came back, kami has really changed  since you signed back up 

After watching her since March,2015 here is how I see Kami. Kami became a model because it allowed her to earn some money and an opportunity to travel the world at the same time.But her ultimate goal in life is to have what her sister has,a loving husband and children( I think her talk the other night with the new guy about babies and a husband confirms where her mind is).Her idea of the perfect husband is a guy who is handsome,athletic,intelligent,kind,caring,faithful,good sexually and someone who can provide financially for her and their children.So when Kami sees some guy that she is strongly attracted to she goes for it completely,hoping that it will develop into her dream of marriage and children,but if it does not she moves on until the next husband prospect shows up.When she is in a relationship she is very faithful,but when not involved with a guy she may have sex with some random guy just because she is horny with no intent of a permanent relationship,like she did with the ex-bf from her home town.So for Kami everything that happens between now and her marrying her perfect man is just fun time.  Right or wrong that is how I see Kami.         As a side note,I have no proof but I think either Kami dumped Ben or Ben dumped Kami. Will be interesting to see if he shows up in Moscow on Dec.29 as he was scheduled to do.

24 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think the California dude came to the apartment just looking for a piece of ass and Kami scared the shit out of him when she started talking husband and babies.Don't think we'll see him again.

Did you even pay any attention to their conversation before they started fucking? They BOTH were joking about marriage, more so him. And it was her that kicked him out after the sex was done. He's the one that actually wanted to spend the night.

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Did you even pay any attention to their conversation before they started fucking? They BOTH were joking about marriage, more so him. And it was her that kicked him out after the sex was done. He's the one that actually wanted to spend the night.

I was actually joking.But apparently you have no ability to laugh.