Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

42 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It's sound signs on the "main page" of RLC 
And it's sound on cam 11 now Ed

Oh, I see it now, so they must've fixed it now, after weeks.... I'm pretty sure it was still not fixed when I checked it yesterday.

Just now, Thestarider said:

Beldon, you do know that Kitek is one of the original members of this forum, don't you ? He is the only member currently to hold the invited status !

No, I didn't know, but I can't be that wrong, too many things confirming what I heard, just a few minutes ago Kristy in the kitchen was saying in a pissed voice "paruka, paruka" to Kaley.

You can also ask you a question : why do the girls never leave anything on their social when they go to the Bolshoi ? But always something when they go somewhere else. Because they want it no to be public. Is Kitek following the same pattern ?

I have no doubt about the show, Kami showed videos of her dancing we could see on RLC, they have been talking about costumes (a poncho for both Kami and Kaley) and about so many things going in the same way.

If I had any doubt I would immediately admit it, but before writing here I use the RLC repeat to hear sometimes 5 times the same thing to be sure. I am used to a few languages and to leave in foreign countries, and these young Russians use a lot european words (english, french, italian, spanish) that makes it easier to understand.

Sorry for the mess, but if Kristy came back with a short haircut, we will know for sure.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Beldon, you do know that Kitek is one of the original members of this forum, don't you ? He is the only member currently to hold the invited status !

But does that in any possible way mean that he can not be wrong?????? I think not at all!!!!

I don't know any russian myself, and I think many translations on here wisely should be taken with alittle bunch of salt.

• Like 1