Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I wish Kami would find a steady boyfriend,so that RLC could give her and him a couples apartment.I think I would really enjoy watching Kami live with a guy.It would be even better if the guy spoke English.:cool:

Ridge

I am Like you I have been  watching  Kamila since her 1st time with Nora and  Monica.  I think that was the best  I've  seen with  the California boy, it was the 1st Time I new what was going on, them Speaking  English.   Kamila has  learned a lot  with  Ben,  she  was humping  more than he was.

If I got it right, the three girls (Kami, Kristy and Kaley) should leave today for Stockholm, hence the winter woolen gloves, scarf and cap, the presents Kami and Kaley gave yesterday to Kristy and themselves. They are talking all the time of Stockholm, the shows they are in, the long stories of wig/haircut - Kami has a wig she doesn't want to wear, Kristy has a wig the scenographer doesn't like. They are leaving with the troup which rehearsed in the Bolshoi's compound in Moscow, and seemingly are going to sleep in Uppsala, where stands the biggest swedish university (90 Km north of Stockholm).

They have been also talking of Strasbourg (France) and Amsterdam. Kaley already started to pack. A week or so ago Kaley said she was longing for the next saturday, so today.

Kami put just before leaving and hiding from Katia a present under the Xmas tree and yesterday night they gave another present to Katia. They are leaving for sure so they won't be here for the russian Xmas, in a week from now.

The shows they are in looks like cabaret stuff, certainly not  the traditional Bolshoi's ballet.