Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

5 hours ago, jham said:

Ridge

I am Like you I have been  watching  Kamila since her 1st time with Nora and  Monica.  I think that was the best  I've  seen with  the California boy, it was the 1st Time I new what was going on, them Speaking  English.   Kamila has  learned a lot  with  Ben,  she  was humping  more than he was.

I think she learned a lot from Egor,also.

6 hours ago, jham said:

Ridge

I am Like you I have been  watching  Kamila since her 1st time with Nora and  Monica.  I think that was the best  I've  seen with  the California boy, it was the 1st Time I new what was going on, them Speaking  English.   Kamila has  learned a lot  with  Ben,  she  was humping  more than he was.

I just sent PM to you.

2 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

If I got it right, the three girls (Kami, Kristy and Kaley) should leave today for Stockholm, hence the winter woolen gloves, scarf and cap, the presents Kami and Kaley gave yesterday to Kristy and themselves. They are talking all the time of Stockholm, the shows they are in, the long stories of wig/haircut - Kami has a wig she doesn't want to wear, Kristy has a wig the scenographer doesn't like. They are leaving with the troup which rehearsed in the Bolshoi's compound in Moscow, and seemingly are going to sleep in Uppsala, where stands the biggest swedish university (90 Km north of Stockholm).

They have been also talking of Strasbourg (France) and Amsterdam. Kaley already started to pack. A week or so ago Kaley said she was longing for the next saturday, so today.

Kami put just before leaving and hiding from Katia a present under the Xmas tree and yesterday night they gave another present to Katia. They are leaving for sure so they won't be here for the russian Xmas, in a week from now.

The shows they are in looks like cabaret stuff, certainly not  the traditional Bolshoi's ballet.

Let's see how many and what sort of clothes they pack.I'm thinking more towards a New Years weekend ski trip to the  French Alps.Maybe the same place they went last winter.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Let's see how many and what sort of clothes they pack.I'm thinking more towards a New Years weekend ski trip to the  French Alps.Maybe the same place they went last winter.

Ridgerunner

Last  night  after the girls got home, Kamila and Kaley were in the Kitchen, Kami got a message  in  English I think was from Ben about what time his flight would be arriving today

5 minutes ago, jham said:

Ridgerunner

Last  night  after the girls got home, Kamila and Kaley were in the Kitchen, Kami got a message  in  English I think was from Ben about what time his flight would be arriving today

If so,wonder if she told him about the California dude?:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If so,wonder if she told him about the California dude?:biggrin:

I don't no but she did not seem very interested  in the message, and did not respon  to it. did you get my PM I would appreciate any help on her social media, Have you checked out the little blonde staying at Lana's, beautiful boobs.

2 minutes ago, jham said:

I don't no but she did not seem very interested  in the message, and did not respon  to it. did you get my PM I would appreciate any help on her social media, Have you checked out the little blonde staying at Lana's, beautiful boobs.

I sent answer to your PM.

15 minutes ago, jham said:

From a previous Google translation by Nyblk it sounded like Ben was more interested in spending time with his friends in Russia than with Kami,but I think she'll still like his "Big Ben".:angel: She hung on to Egor for awhile after Egor said he didn't want a serious relationship just because she liked the sex with him.Kami may do the same with Ben. 

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

In Strasbourg 8°c is excpected. I think i will go to watch a ballet for the new eve.

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

In Strasbourg 8°c is excpected. I think i will go to watch a ballet for the new eve.

When the girls left this morning I didn't see Kami pack are leave with anything, Kaley only had small back pack.