3 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

I am sorry I refuse to take part as I have to sign into my Google account in order to do so; at the foot of the page it says explicitly Google is neither a participant in, nor endorses the survey.

I should also say I am disgusted by the 90 second sign-up limit on free viewing. It does not give one long enough to see what is going on/off in the houses. This is a shame because in many other ways I am a supporter of V-V and have found them helpful and responsive in the past.

Google only provides the platform for the survey. And i am sure google shouldnt ask to be signed in. But if so, i didnt know and ill try to check it out. 

@Oldstalker Could you tell me more exactly about the 90 seconds view on the free cams. That sound strainge because we are having lots of free cam viewers     Something went wrong may be ? 

Does anyone else has this problem on the free cams?

13 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

I asked the technical group and they told me that this is how the management decided to work to make people pay for access , at least for trial. We will see what the reaction will be. A week later will revert to the old shape may be . Or may not be. 

13 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

I asked the technical group and they told me that this is how the management decided to act to make people pay for the access, at least for the trial.  They will see what will be the reaction . And after a week will come back to the old format may be. Or may be not. 

What is the point in having a discount when you're actively considering replacing all the tenants?  Surely it would be better to get some new people in, follow a plan to communicate what's expected of the new people so that they are sure of what your subscribers expect, and only then offer a discounted subscription.  I saw the discount and though, "It might be cheaper but it's still the same people, so no thanks."

It's obvious that the current tenants are aware of the poll as their activity has picked up a bit but it's too little and too late. I think everyone that knows these people can 100% guarentee that any of the tenants that remain will very quickly move to the same boring cycle of pretty much nothing 6 days per week and then 2 hours of a fake party in which very little happens.

C'mon!  Either do or don't, there is no try!