Well I must say that I'm glad they are in the lead to stay. They were one of the couples I voted that should stay. I used to hate Lisa when they first moved in because of her bullshit drama every 10 minutes but she seems to have grown up a lot since then. 

It really pains me that Ivo and Sonia got that many votes. Apart from Lisa and Nick staying I honestly didn't care who leaves or stays but the main thing I wanted was for Ivo and Sonia to leave. Now our only chance to get rid of them is gone out the window.

I also think you should have had this on your website in the members section or something. 63 votes isn't a lot of votes for a topic of this magnitude.

• Like 3

I think that a few of the tenants, especially the ones that are not bringing any value or incentive to sign up must actually be the owners of the site.  If you entertain that idea then it falls into place why the site has gone downhill.

The way it stands at the moment is that these couples/owners (and it is the same ones who always "win" any poll about who needs to leave, yet never do so) must be earning enough to pay for their bills and food etc but they are unwilling to put in the effort needed to compete with Voyeur House or at least make a good fraction of the metric fuck ton of money that the others sites are making.

When replying to their poll I took the time to send a long action plan of what they need to do, some were very easy wins and some a bit more long term. Absolutely none of them have been acted upon - in fact almost the next day they did some crappy 10 bucks off offer that completely ruined the experience of the site for any new visitor, this payment thing is still there. A new vistor is shown boring tenants doing nothing except look at their phones or play dress up for 10 minutes then VV asks people to pay to see more angles of the same boring tenants!!! Sorry but anyone in their right mind would close the page and never look back!!

I don't know why it bothers me so much really, except for the fact that the tenants/owners seem like decent people that are sitting on a gold mine but have no tools to extract the wealth.  It's not their fault that they are boring, I'm sure they've just had enough of the whole experience - and it really shows!  Guys and girls, you are standing in your own way. You are making all the wrong decisions.  That happens in life, especially when you're both an owner and a tenant - if this is the case then move out, rent your own place away from the cameras and get some people in the apartments that are going to drive traffic and profit to your site.  Follow the plan I sent, seriously!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Maturin said:

I think that a few of the tenants, especially the ones that are not bringing any value or incentive to sign up must actually be the owners of the site.  If you entertain that idea then it falls into place why the site has gone downhill.

The way it stands at the moment is that these couples/owners (and it is the same ones who always "win" any poll about who needs to leave, yet never do so) must be earning enough to pay for their bills and food etc but they are unwilling to put in the effort needed to compete with Voyeur House or at least make a good fraction of the metric fuck ton of money that the others sites are making.

When replying to their poll I took the time to send a long action plan of what they need to do, some were very easy wins and some a bit more long term. Absolutely none of them have been acted upon - in fact almost the next day they did some crappy 10 bucks off offer that completely ruined the experience of the site for any new visitor, this payment thing is still there. A new vistor is shown boring tenants doing nothing except look at their phones or play dress up for 10 minutes then VV asks people to pay to see more angles of the same boring tenants!!! Sorry but anyone in their right mind would close the page and never look back!!

I don't know why it bothers me so much really, except for the fact that the tenants/owners seem like decent people that are sitting on a gold mine but have no tools to extract the wealth.  It's not their fault that they are boring, I'm sure they've just had enough of the whole experience - and it really shows!  Guys and girls, you are standing in your own way. You are making all the wrong decisions.  That happens in life, especially when you're both an owner and a tenant - if this is the case then move out, rent your own place away from the cameras and get some people in the apartments that are going to drive traffic and profit to your site.  Follow the plan I sent, seriously!

We have your comment that you left while voting, thank you very much. But it takes too much time to think it over and implement then. 

• Upvote 1