The Calm Before the Storm?

The way I see it is that we all know that the Iran deal is a ruse. Same deal we made with North Korea and look how that turned out. So, we have a choice my fellow humans, we can sit around and pretend that we can somehow contain North Korea and Iran from developing ICBMs and nuclear warheads, WHICH WE CAN'T, or we can do the really fucking hard part now and destroy these regimes while these plans are in their infancy. 

I have a feeling us humans are going to pick the easier route and shit on Trump as a warning mongerer and pretend that we can contain them only to be forced later to deal with 2 bat shit crazy regimes with full on ICBMs and nukes, and a boatload of regret and wishful thinking.

Take your pick humans! Hint...you better hurry up.

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

The way I see it is that we all know that the Iran deal is a ruse.

[...]

I respectfully disagree that we all know that it's a ruse.  I suppose that you and Trump know more than all permanent members of the UN Security Counsel who support the agreement.

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

The way I see it is that we all know that the Iran deal is a ruse. Same deal we made with North Korea and look how that turned out. So, we have a choice my fellow humans, we can sit around and pretend that we can somehow contain North Korea and Iran from developing ICBMs and nuclear warheads, WHICH WE CAN'T, or we can do the really fucking hard part now and destroy these regimes while these plans are in their infancy. 

I have a feeling us humans are going to pick the easier route and shit on Trump as a warning mongerer and pretend that we can contain them only to be forced later to deal with 2 bat shit crazy regimes with full on ICBMs and nukes, and a boatload of regret and wishful thinking.

I think North Korea is farther advanced than what the World is being told.  All Donald Trump has to learn is keep his Yap Shut. The World will be safer without his Words of Wisdom. Every time he opens his mouth he pisses someone off.

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I think North Korea is farther advanced than what the World is being told.  All Donald Trump has to learn is keep his Yap Shut. The World will be safer without his Words of Wisdom. Every time he opens his mouth he pisses someone off.

But so did President Reagan, the last great president of these United States, and leader of the free world.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

What is it that you think we haven't been told?  He has a hydrogen bomb and intercontinental ballistic capabilities.  We're not sure that his H-bomb is small enough to fit on his ICBM, but we're told that there's a good chance it is or will be soon.

Seems the answer is hope for the best and shit on Trump, just as predicted. Both of these countries are going to have ICBMs and nukes and what will you do then? Oh I know, hope some more and shit on Trump. We're doomed!

For the record, I think Trump is an idiot. He's not all that relevant. Even if he never said another word, Iran and NK will continue to march towards the bomb. We will live to regret sticking our heads in the sand. 

11 hours ago, Amy3 said:

oh if you start something with north korea they have tens of thousands of artillary pieces pointed at seoul a city of 25 million and china has already said if we attack n korea they will defend them just like in the Korean war witch by the way is still going we never declared a peace treaty so you really want ww3 you might want to think about this one,oh we could not deal with a nuclear soviet union then we could not deal with a nuclear china and so on but we have found ways around these others we can deal with this without starting ww3 because we could not deal with a nuclear n korea,because any country realizes if they hit us with a nuke or 2 we will wipe them from the face of the earth hey if it could deter the soviets with their 6,000 nukes I think we can handle the poverty striken third world country like n korea and their couple of nukes