Freddy

3 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Jeson has discovered what Freddy did with the guest

It wasn't exactly a secret - they put it on the VH twitter feed!  Plus, Jeson hasn't got a leg to stand on - all Freddy needs to do is check the archive to see Jeson having sex with Beard Guest's friend the other night.  

2 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

It wasn't exactly a secret - they put it on the VH twitter feed!  Plus, Jeson hasn't got a leg to stand on - all Freddy needs to do is check the archive to see Jeson having sex with Beard Guest's friend the other night.  

Yes indeed.. Jeson is not a saint 😅

Now where is Jeson?

4 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

1 minute ago, mib82 said:

Yes indeed.. Jeson is not a saint 😅

Now where is Jeson?

Ah sorry I just saw him in living room

Jeson is sat on the floor in the dark in the livingroom. Freddy is in the bedroom.

I'm not sure how long this can carry on for. Maybe it would make for a better atmosphere if it was officially announced that they had "split up" and were continuing as housemates.

jeson-lr.jpgfreddy-br.jpg

I am thinking Jeson might be in over his head.  He did mention in his talk with the guest the other night that back at home he doesn't have gay friends.  I can't imagine it is easy growing up gay where he is from either. To go from that to living as a "couple" with a stranger and having sex on camera can be a little overwhelming.  

I know Freddy is annoyed by Jeson's drama but maybe he can take him under his wing and help him out a bit.  Freddy seems much more comfortable living a gay life than Jeson does.

Maybe they can drop the couple act and go out on the town and pick up guys.  

It is a crazy situation. We know they aren't a couple, they know they aren't a couple - Everyone knows they aren't a couple. But they still have to keep up the pretence of being a couple.

It's not the first time VHTV have put 2 strangers in an apartment and told them to pretend to be a couple. Why do they do this? Can't they just be honest with us and say they are 2 singles looking for love - who knows maybe sometimes the matchmaking will work and they might fall in love, but more often than not it won't work. Freddy & Jeson haven't worked as a couple - but they can still entertain us as 2 singles given the chance.

1 minute ago, Calvin2004 said:

The Twitter feed is promising a threesome between Freddy, Jeson and a third guy with "a hot body".  Are Freddy and Jeson being pimped out lol?  They went from fighting to having a threesome?  I am not complaining!

Uhm... A threesome? Jeson and Freddy were arguing all the time and now a threesome? I don't understand what's going on here xD

2 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

The Twitter feed is promising a threesome between Freddy, Jeson and a third guy with "a hot body".  Are Freddy and Jeson being pimped out lol?  They went from fighting to having a threesome?  I am not complaining!

Neither am I bring it on!!