Freddy

5 minutes ago, mib82 said:

A fantastic thing would be Freddy and beard guy sleeping in the living room, while the two guests in bedroom doing sex :angel: Dream mib.. dream xD

Something needs to happen and soon or this apt will bomb. I really wanted the first gay apt to be a success, but the choice of tenants has been poor.

13 minutes ago, broxman said:

Something needs to happen and soon or this apt will bomb. I really wanted the first gay apt to be a success, but the choice of tenants has been poor.

I think the problem was getting two guys who didn't know each other and pretending they were a couple.  Neither Freddy or Jeson are shy around the camera but just dont seem that into each other.  They should have been roommates instead which is essentially what they are now (with a shy Beard Guest hanging out on the couch). 

Jeson is finally home from wherever he was - now there will be two people ignoring the guests. 

Edited to add: doesn't matter, the awkward guests are leaving.  Still not sure if they were friends or potential hookups weirded out by the cameras.  Now we can go back to our regular scheduled program: three guys on their phones.  

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Welcome to an Jeka house.

You have to wonder if his tenants are briefed on what is expected of them when they agree to take up an apartment. I mean surely they must realise that sitting and not talking, with their heads stuck looking at a phone all day will not grab viewers. The new gay apartment can't come quick enough, this one is a disaster.

4 minutes ago, broxman said:

You have to wonder if his tenants are briefed on what is expected of them when they agree to take up an apartment. I mean surely they must realise that sitting and not talking, with their heads stuck looking at a phone all day will not grab viewers. The new gay apartment can't come quick enough, this one is a disaster.

Yeah, it is strange - they  must have some idea that people are watching for more than just guys on their phones all day and arguments.  Yet here they are sitting around on their phones.  

Them being constantly on their phones is not unique to this apartment. Misty's phone is glued to her hand, Lisa is always on her phone. A quick look through other apartments and at least 5 others were using their phones.

I don't have the same problems with this apartment as others do. I'm really enjoying it. This weekend we've have Freddy/Jeson sex and Jeson/Guest sex. Multiple baths/showers. We've had an interesting conversation in English (how many other apartments have that!), we've had arguements, we've had guests. I'd much rather have this apartment than some of the others where very little happens.

There are 15 "straight" apartments here and if nothing is happening in 1 there will always be something happening in one of the others. But we've only got 1 gay apartment, and have nowhere to go when things aren't happening. Once we get the second online and then hopefully the 3rd and 4th etc. the periods of inactivity will be less noticable.

phone10.jpgphone11.jpgphone12.jpgphone13.jpgphone14.jpg

• Like 1