Freddy

Stanley, you do make a good point.  There is only one gay apartment so when there is downtime we notice.  The other apartments, if there is downtime in ten of the them, that means there are still five active ones.  

I enjoy Freddy and Jeson, I think they and Beard Guest are hot.  Just tired of the arguing and phones, phones, phones!

1 hour ago, stanley said:

Them being constantly on their phones is not unique to this apartment. Misty's phone is glued to her hand, Lisa is always on her phone. A quick look through other apartments and at least 5 others were using their phones.

I don't have the same problems with this apartment as others do. I'm really enjoying it. This weekend we've have Freddy/Jeson sex and Jeson/Guest sex. Multiple baths/showers. We've had an interesting conversation in English (how many other apartments have that!), we've had arguements, we've had guests. I'd much rather have this apartment than some of the others where very little happens.

There are 15 "straight" apartments here and if nothing is happening in 1 there will always be something happening in one of the others. But we've only got 1 gay apartment, and have nowhere to go when things aren't happening. Once we get the second online and then hopefully the 3rd and 4th etc. the periods of inactivity will be less noticable.

phone10.jpg  0   508.44 kB phone11.jpg  0   436.74 kB phone12.jpg  0   472.03 kB phone13.jpg  0   457.63 kB phone14.jpg  0   449.97 kB

I couldn't care less about girls on their phones because I don't watch VHTV for the girls. 

1 hour ago, stanley said:

Them being constantly on their phones is not unique to this apartment. Misty's phone is glued to her hand, Lisa is always on her phone. A quick look through other apartments and at least 5 others were using their phones.

I don't have the same problems with this apartment as others do. I'm really enjoying it. This weekend we've have Freddy/Jeson sex and Jeson/Guest sex. Multiple baths/showers. We've had an interesting conversation in English (how many other apartments have that!), we've had arguements, we've had guests. I'd much rather have this apartment than some of the others where very little happens.

There are 15 "straight" apartments here and if nothing is happening in 1 there will always be something happening in one of the others. But we've only got 1 gay apartment, and have nowhere to go when things aren't happening. Once we get the second online and then hopefully the 3rd and 4th etc. the periods of inactivity will be less noticable.

phone10.jpgphone11.jpgphone12.jpg

C'est vrai : toutes ces nanas sont collées à leur smartphone... :huh:

2 hours ago, broxman said:

You have to wonder if his tenants are briefed on what is expected of them when they agree to take up an apartment. I mean surely they must realise that sitting and not talking, with their heads stuck looking at a phone all day will not grab viewers. The new gay apartment can't come quick enough, this one is a disaster.

Not an desaster on the level of the Nothing's that for sure,from what I read and see they already had sex several times etcso not bad,and Remember seems an house from one of the most best reputed managers(in the task of manager) seems to be on the way(George)so for people that want gay house and residents seems the best by far it's coming.

I decided to check in and see what the guys are up to - just in time to see Jeson bundle up and head out the door at 2:50 in the morning.  He was all set for bed and then, boom dressed and out.  I guess he got a bootie call lol.  Guess its another night of Beard Guest on the couch and Freddy by himself in bed.