Freddy

20 minutes ago, stanley said:

The 2 guys in white tops both left - only 2 remain. Freddy, supercool top guy and the red haired girl. They are all in the livingroom watching TV.

Maybe this is the pre-party and the real party starts at 10pm?

party06.jpg  0   500.65 kB

I like that Freddy has his arm trapped on the glove guest's leg.  Maybe he will spend the night!

Party is still going on though not exactly unforgettable!!! as Twitter claimed it would be lol - they are just hanging out and playing cards which is fine, they are having fun.  Looks like Glove Guest has left which is disappointing - he seemed into Freddy.  Hopefully Freddy doesn't wind up going to bed alone. 

If they really want to have an unforgettable party, they should use the classic 90s gay play Party as inspiration - in it a bunch of gay guys play a True or Dare type of game which ends will the entire cast buck naked on stage!  That would be fun to see on VH (I think some of the straight apartments had naked weekends over the summer where they would just hang out naked!).  

5 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

Party is still going on though not exactly unforgettable!!! as Twitter claimed it would be lol - they are just hanging out and playing cards.  Looks like Glove Guest has left which is disappointing - he seemed into Freddy.  Hopefully Freddy doesn't wind up going to bed alone. 

If they really want to have an unforgettable party, they should use the classic 90s gay play Party as inspiration - in it a bunch of gay guys play a True or Dare type of game which ends will the entire cast buck naked on stage!  That would be fun to see on VH (I think some of the straight apartments had naked weekends over the summer where they would just hang out naked!).  

As you say hardly unforgettable, after the inactivity and emptiness over the past few days, I suppose we should be thankful there has been something to watch. Hopefully Freddy is back to his usual hook up self soon.

2 minutes ago, broxman said:

As you say hardly unforgettable, after the inactivity and emptiness over the past few days, I suppose we should be thankful there has been something to watch. Hopefully Freddy is back to his usual hook up self soon.

Yeah, we was going strong for a while once Jesen left, hooking with with five guys I think (plus we had the awesome night of Mikl and guest).  But its been a dry spell since Tuesday..