Freddy

10 minutes ago, broxman said:

I think this is the only bit of action we'll see tonght. A back rub

Screenshot.png  0   1.41 MB

Yeah, I have learned the hard way from RLC to not get hopes up about parties - usually there are too many people and not enough places for people to fuck.  (the only apartment on RLC that was always good with parties was Stesha and Marco because they had a separate bedroom with a door and almost all their friends took showers in the morning).  

18 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

According to our separate but equal gay Twitter feed, it is an unforgettable Halloween party!  lol, so far they have just sat around, the one guest who was into Freddy left and one of the guests probably disabled the bathroom cam...

The strange thing is, it looks like the timeline is still recording something for the bathroom - there are the usual spikes for activity and stuff.  Doubt we will be able to see it.  Unless Jeka is alerted by VH and comes to fix the cam or Freddy checks the board, the camera is probably gone until tomorrow...

I think the timeline still picks up all of us trying to open the cam even though it's offline.

2 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

Yeah, I have learned the hard way from RLC to not get hopes up about parties - usually there are too many people and not enough places for people to fuck.  (the only apartment on RLC that was always good with parties was Stesha and Marco because they had a separate bedroom with a door and almost all their friends took showers in the morning).  

That was my favourite apt on RLC, you always had a good amount of guys passing through. 😛

The timeline doesn't pick up activity it records number of viewers. Often there is lots of activity in a room but if very few people are watching there will be no lines on the timeline. Similarly, after a couple have had sex and have left the room the timeline spike will still be high for sometime after as viewers who have watched the sex continue to watch an empty room.

10 minutes ago, stanley said:

The timeline doesn't pick up activity it records number of viewers. Often there is lots of activity in a room but if very few people are watching there will be no lines on the timeline. Similarly, after a couple have had sex and have left the room the timeline spike will still be high for sometime after as viewers who have watched the sex continue to watch an empty room.

Huh, I never knew that!  I guess that explains why sometimes I will see Freddy sitting, texting on his phone but it shows no activity on the timeline.  

Just now, Calvin2004 said:

Huh, I never knew that!  I guess that explains why sometimes I will see Freddy sitting, texting on his phone but it shows no activity on the timeline.  

I used to think that girls moved around more in the shower and guys made less movement until I worked out it was just the girls had more viewers.

Well, we are down to five guests and Freddy - I think our chances of any action are slim to none since two of the guests are women and two are the white shirt couple, one of whom we think disabled the camera so I doubt they will have fun naked times!  It is up to Freddy and the other dude wearing the black sweatshirt but not getting my hopes up.  I will gladly eat my hat if I wrong.