Freddy

Well, that was a bust...the last two awake guests left a few minutes ago to do God knows what (after turning the bathroom camera towards the wall for a few minutes), the only remaining guests are a woman and one of the white shirts who have been asleep for some time, and Freddy is alone on the couch...so much for an unforgettable party, thanks for promising that Twitter feed...though why I keep falling for their "teases" I don't know, I am just going to ignore it from now on and just be pleasantly surprised if something actually happens.  This apartment started the week off like a gay version of Misty's apartment but ended the weekend like Lisa's!  

Time to get some sleep...maybe while I am gone the guests will bring back an orgy lol

This is the moment https://voyeur-house.tv/realm16/cam15?timestamp=1509251416 when one of the two guests used the bathroom to do something (listen the sound and watch through the mirror too!!!!) then the other guest entered to see the other guy and moved the cam to the right to hide the scene!!! But it’s clear what he was doing!!!!!

Then these two guests left the apt leaving Freddy alone on the coach with a terrible view because that forniture at the center and the cam on LR has a total bad quality, while the other two guests in bedroom sleeping.

The only guy who stayed with Freddy all the time at the party (I thought they would have been together to do something hot) left. And Mikl left too. 

This party was a total fail!!

I couldn't care less about whether the party was dull or not, we all know the twitter feed is way over the top, as long as Freddy had a good time that's alll that matters.

But a guest touching the cams causing them to go offline and then moving them to hide something is a big disappointment. 

Screenshot.png

40 minutes ago, broxman said:

I couldn't care less about whether the party was dull or not, we all know the twitter feed is way over the top, as long as Freddy had a good time that's alll that matters.

But a guest touching the cams causing them to go offline and then moving them to hide something is a big disappointment. 

You can see what they were doing before...... 

It's really disappointing that Freddy has to read comments about how bad his party was and that it didn't end up with Freddy or guests having sex. 

Well done Freddy for at least having a fun night in and keeping the apartment occupied.

8 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Ok I keep my mouth shut

The way I see it is, during the week we were complaining that Freddy was never in the house and shy boy was doing nothing. Last night Freddy stayed in, had a party and we are still complaining. Freddy can't win either way :sad:

It is fair however to complain about the cams being moved. Freddy needs to tell guests to leave them alone.

3 hours ago, broxman said:

It's really disappointing that Freddy has to read comments about how bad his party was and that it didn't end up with Freddy or guests having sex. 

Well done Freddy for at least having a fun night in and keeping the apartment occupied.

I am not going to lie and say I wasn't disappointed that nothing happened after the party with any of the guests but maybe I didn't need to vent so much about it or constantly complain.  I think the camera being moved just pushed me over the top.  

I genuinely  like Freddy and this apartment and will keep watching.  But maybe not be as obsessed with it as I have been.  Things will happen when things will happen.